Prologue

*Outside the Pizzaplex*

Narrator: Ah...we open on a fine, fine day at Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex, where we will meet some of the main characters of this story, Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Glamrock Bonnie, Roxy, Monty, Glamrock Foxy, Glamrock Balloon Boy, Sundrop, Moondrop, and maybe some others in the near future. Let's see what they are doing.

*cuts to the MainStage elevator where all the animatronics--Minus Sun and Moon-- are waiting*

Narrator: Ah, it seems they are about to have a concert. How exciting! 

*The elevator starts*

Glamrock Freddy/Glamrock Bonnie/Monty: (excitedly look up and are smiling) 

Glamrock Chica: (does a few stretches)

Roxy: (closes her eyes)

Glamrock Foxy: (holding his key tar in his left hand while staring at his reflection in his golden hook, smirking cockily )

Glamrock BB: (Can barely see over his drum set) Fuck, I wish I was taller.

Glamrock Freddy: (glares at him) Language!

Glamrock BB: Oh, uh, sorry.

*The elevator continues to move up*

Narrator: Ladies and gentlemen, boys,  girls, and potatoes, I present to you....

*The elevator continues to slowly move*

Narrator: Dedatdelydatdelydatelydateleydataleydedatdelydatdelydatelydateleydatale (continues doing this)

*a few seconds later- The elevator is still moving up slowly*

Narrator: Dedatelydatelydateleydatelydately...dedat..de..(is out of breath) Detateladatelay 

*The elevator finally makes it to the top*

Narrator: DAAAAAAAA!!! The Freddy Fazbear Band!

*The band begins to play their music and sing. As the music continues to play, a mysterious character walks in*

Narrator: And here, we have one of our other main characters entering the scene. You'll figure out who they are later, I'm sure.

???: (sneaks into the crowd)

Glamrock Freddy: (still singing. He glances in the direction of the mysterious character. Although, he can't see them, he certainly can sense them. He begins to feel weird) "This is odd. Why am I starting to feel like this? Something is wrong." (He begins to glitch out and collapses)

*Glamrock Music stops*

Glamrock Chica/Glamrock Bonnie: (run over to Glamrock Freddy)

Glamrock Chica: (worried) Oh my God! Freddy! Are you ok?

Glamrock Bonnie: (also worried) He's out cold. 

Roxy/Monty/Glamrock Foxy/Glamrock BB: (walk over to them)

Roxy: What the hell happened?

Glamrock Bonnie: We don't know. He just...collapsed.

Monty: (annoyed) Goddammit. He ruined our show!

Glamrock Foxy: (annoyed) And I had me firs' keytar solo today! 

Glamrock Chica: (defensive) It's not Freddy's fault that he passed out!

Glamrock Foxy: (rolls eyes) Whatever. I'm gonna go talk to those hot lasses over there. (starts walking towards the end of the stage where there are three young adult girls staring at him and giggling) Come on BB.