Luz: "Hola mama you haven't heard from me in a while it's been a week in a half since the petrification ceremony, a week and a half since I hehe destroyed the portal home. . . I had to Emperor Belos was gonna kill Eda if I didn't hand it over, but I couldn't let him use it, so I blew it up with some magic fire... She's not going to understand any of this that's okay Luz just keep moving forward this world is filled with explicable magical wonders like this portal key, I don't know if it contains magic, but I'm going to study all I can and find a way back to you and look I have friends to help me-"

King: *Holding on to her arms* "I'm never letting you go. You are never returning to the human realm! "

Luz: "He doesn't mean that."

King: "Yes, I do!"

Luz covers the camera and heads downstairs to film Eda, who is struggling with her no more magic self and then Lilith, who is being jump scared by Hooty.

Luz: "Then we got the one the only Eclipse Hopper who is your son and my brother, Y/n Noceda."

Y/n: *Depressed with tears in his eyes as he's on his bed listening to Jazz on loop* "I don't understand why isn't she responding to my messages?" 

Shadow Moon: "I don't know, I do know that I just don't care." *Covering his ears with great annoyance in his expression*

Y/n: "What did I do?!" *Continue to sob tears on his bed*

Luz: "Oh right so little juicy boiling isles gossip mom, Y/n got the hots for a witch girl who is a twin, but he plays it off saying he doesn't like her but 'despise' her, but haha we all see clear as day he likes her anyway for some reason she hasn't been responding to his messages lately on Penstagram so right now he's super down lately and he's been trying to calm himself down by listening to old gen music over and over again. Though I like the classic, I don't like listening to it repeatedly." *Points the camera at Shadow Moon choking Y/n* "Oh now he's being strangled by Shadow Moon who was his best friends with him though they became enemies through a tragic backstory that he never mentioned but they made up though they make it difficult for us to see them as friends."

Shadow Moon: "I'll Kill You for Good!"

Y/n just gasping for air.

Luz: "Maybe more like frenemies?" 

She takes her phone outside, where she films Eda, trying to hit an apple off of Kings head, but luckily, Luz got him out of the way before he was hurt. She then went back to her room and recorded herself.

Luz: "So mom, please don't be scared, I'm growing more and more every day, and I'm gonna do my best to become a full fledge witch and get home to you safe and sound. Te quiro mama, te lo promento regrasa deya casa pronto." (I love you, mom. I promise I'll be home soon.)

Luz ended her recording and tried sending it to her mom, but it didn't go through. She then heard Eda calling he and when she looked outside, she saw Eda and Lilith ready on a wagon with Rat Worms pulling it. 

Eda: "Time to bring these bad boys to market."

Lilith: "Ugh, Eda, do you own anything that isn't covered in feathers?" *She brushes off feathers on her sleeves.*

Eda: "I had to deal with the curse for 30 years. I think you can handle a few feathers."

Eda and Lilith look to see Shadow Moon appear and throw the depress Y/n on top of the wagon with his Walkman. 

Shadow Moon: "Any chance you can sell him too?"

. . . 

In the town of Bones Borough, the number of guards have doubled