Really Small Problems

Inside the Owl House kitchen, we see Eda stirring up an Elixir or maybe breakfast, while the children are in their uniforms and King is at the table sitting on a pillow, with books stacked on top to the right and what appears to be a magic globe in the middle with Gus and Willow on the line.

Luz: "So they said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that."

Luz performs the "magic" thumb remover trick not impressive to someone who knows human world gags, but it sure impressed some witch friends

Gus (Globe): *Amazed * "You sliced it off?!" *freaking out* "You sliced off your own thumb!"

Willow (Globe): *Laughs* "You make doing homework, actually fun."

Luz: *Smirking* "And they say humans can't do magic."

Y/n: "They can't until now off course."

King: "Luz, you've been talking to them all morning. Don't forget the Luz and King comedy hour."

Eda: "Please, no, not the comedy hour."

King: "This week, I've been working with props." *Pulls out a T.P. roll and puts it on his nose.* "Oh dear, i got a tube stuck on my nose. Will i ever eat again." *Shoves a bread slice to his face and went through * "Looks like I'm toast. "

Luz chuckles while Y/n tried his best not to smile and then realized

Y/n: "Hey wait, that was my sandwich bread."

Eda: *Annoyed* "It's just goes on like this for an hour."

Luz: "Hey, loaf boy, quit loafing around."

King: "Why don't you bake me."

Y/n: *Gets up and leaves the room* "So Imma Cinnamon roll on out of here seeyah later."

Luz/ King just stared at him with no emotions at all

Y/n: "Cinnamon Roll, it's a pastry, and pastry is bread . . . Oh, come on, that was funny. Forget it. I'm out." *He left for school*

Just when he left, the magic globe flashed red.

Luz: "School time, see you guys in class." *Waves at Gus and Willow through the globe*

Willow (Globe): "Bye"

Gus (Globe): *Still freaked out* "But what about the thum-"

Luz hung up before he finished his sentence. King then sighs in defeat, knowing Luz gotta go to school.

Luz: "Hey, dont worry, we'll finish our comedy hour when I get home." *She smooches him on his forehead.*

King: *giggles* "Oh you" *wave his paw in the air*

Luz: *High pitched* "Try not to miss me when I'm gone." *Leaves for school*

King then acts like a dog and walks on the door, hoping that she will come back.

King: "You think she will come back this time."

Eda: "Yes, she'll be back, and Y/n, they always come back, but it's cute that you miss Luz, though."

King: "The King of Demons" *throws the bread slice off his face away* "The king of Demons misses nobody. I wouldn't care if she came through this door right now."

And right on cue the door open sending King flying since he was in front of it, and we see Luz back.

Eda: "Hey you're"