Chapter 44

The rest of the dinner was spent alternating between everyone praising Kit for her medal and my mom telling old Inuit folk tales. Well, that is what she called them, though many contained shreds of truths that she'd told Kit and I before, though this time prefaced with a lot of qualifiers like 'it has been said' or 'legends mention' and such.

We all kept looking around warily, but Yuria never turned back up. My mother explained that using the comb like that expends a lot of energy, and even more so with the added number of people that she was affecting at once. With Yuria's age, she would have been desperate to get food to replenish what she'd used up.

She also explained why the comb didn't affect her. The Siren's magic never affected sea creatures, like a Selkie or Merfolk, because otherwise the Sirens could have ruled the entire world. At first, she hadn't realized what was happening until she saw the comb clutched in Yuria's lap and understood why everyone was agreeing to her suggestions. Other sea creatures hated that magic, and so it was no loss to her to break the comb at all. It may have been an archaeological marvel, but its mere existence was a risk if anyone understood what it was. The comb had been in the family for thousands of years, and no doubt it had been used wisely for much of that. But Yuria had already proven what it could do if misused. Breaking it was a much better solution than leaving it whole and trusting the owner to do good with it. And now I had the two pieces that had a fortune in gems embedded within them tucked into my pocket.

With dinner over, Kit and I headed back to the village. It had been a very strange day. There was an amazing competition, followed by a delicious dinner that had been interrupted by some weird mind control, before we finished with more family time around the table. Now, the only thing I was looking forward to was keeping the promise that I'd given Kit since the beginning of the games and making her moan in pleasure with my fingers deep inside her. Well, one finger anyway, I was still a little worried about our size difference.

On the elevator ride up to the room, Kit was almost bouncing in place as she hummed happily. "You're gonna fuck me, you're gonna fuck me!" she sang quietly in a sing song manner as she looked up at me with mischievous eyes. "I can't wait to let you have every part of me!"

I couldn't help but laugh at my horny little gremlin. "Come here, you little nympho!" I grabbed her, picking her up until she wrapped her legs around my waist, and kissed her deeply. I let our tongues dance a little until the elevator stopped, then broke for air, both of us excited for the night. "Yes, I'm going to fuck you, Kit. And I hope it's everything you wanted!"

"It will be," she assured me. "I have no doubt you'll do whatever you can to make me feel good. I trust you, Nat, and I love you."

"And I love you too." I leaned down, nipping at her neck before kissing up to her ear. "And I can't wait to feel you around my finger."

"Then hurry up! I have been thinking about it ever since the competition!"

She didn't have to tell me twice! I knew that the room would be empty, Carina was spending the night with her wife, and Val had her qualifiers today so was planning on going back to rehab until it closed in order to recover from jumping. Hopefully she had done well, but I think that would be her story when she is ready to tell it. The soccer team was almost never around anymore, but was getting ready for the finals, so that would be a big party at some point.

Empty suite or not, I locked the door once I carried my girl into the bedroom, and lay down on the bed, crushing Kit to the mattress in desire. She moaned lightly into my mouth, her legs tightening around my waist, and her hands pulled off my blue wig so she could run her fingers over my scalp. I smiled into our kiss, enjoying the feeling of her nails running lightly over my skin.