Chapter 5.2: Hero Training Part 1 (Short Chapter)

In Atlas Academy in the training room. Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Qrow Branwen, Penny Polendina, C-3PO, R2-D2, General Ironwood, Winter Schnee and Ace Ops is watching Eren Yeager in sword training with the training droid. Eren stands in the middle of the small hold area, he seems frozen in place. Sting was held high over his head. 

Maria Calavera watches him from the corner, studying his movements

Maria: Remember, a Hero can feel the light Magic flowing through him.

Eren: You mean it controls your actions?

Maria: Partially. But it also obeys your commands.

0:07 to 0:21 (You all know the rest as in the last chapter)

Eren: (growls) This is stupid! This stupid training droid keeps hitting me and I can't deflect them! How is this even possible that you can deflect them on your time as a Hero Padawan?!

Maria didn't answered, she walked up and toss a helmet with a shield in front to Eren.

Maria: I suggest you try it again, Eren. This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct.

Eren: But with the blast shield down, I can't even see. How is this supposed to help me?

Maria: Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them. Use your instinct.

0:34 to 0:50. Obi Wan as Maria.

Maria: You see, you can do it.

Harriet: I call it luck.

Maria: In my experience, there's no such thing as luck. Now Eren, it time for your next training.

Eren: What kind of training were doing this time?

Maria Smirks.

10 minutes later, all the blocks, ropes and stick were sadder around the training room, the next training is, Eren must learn to trust what he feels instead of what he thinks he sees. Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Qrow, Penny, C-3PO, R2-D2, Maria, Ironwood, Winter and Ace Ops looks up and seeing Eren doing his parkour training.

Ruby: Maria, are you sure this is a good idea.

Maria: Nonsense, I'm sure he got this.

Yang: I know you want him to train by learn to trust what he feels instead of what he thinks he sees, but this. Are you sure he's going to be ok?

Maria: I'm sure he will be fine.

Eren: Master Maria! I think I got it!

Maria: See, he got this.

Eren: I think I-

Just then something snaps and cause Eren to screaming and start falls into the ground. 

Everyone flinch from Eren's fall

Maria: I take that back, he does not got this. Eren, you must concentrate.

Eren: (groans) I was concentrating. For a moment, I could see a path through the blocks.

Maria: And then?

Eren: And then I... (sigh) Well, I didn't want you to miss it.

Maria: Miss it? Miss the sticks you did. (chuckles)

Eren frowns and growls in embarrassment.

Eren: It's not funny.

Nora: Come on Eren, it isn't that bad, at less you made it so far like the last 5 time in a row.

Ren: Nora.

Eren: No, no Ren, it's alright. I have to go again anyways.

Maria: This time, I'm going with you.

Eren: (excited) Wait? Really? Great! It'll be easier if I can follow you. But how will you keep up with me, no offence but are you too old for this, right?

Maria: No, not follow. Your going to carry me.

R2 brought out a medium backpack and Maria crawls into it.

Eren: Carry you? Master Maria, I can barely look out for myself up there.

Qrow: Would you rather have Maria to help you to concentrate, or you will fall again?

Qrow smirks at Eren and Eren frowns at Qrow.

Eren: Sometimes I really don't like you.

Maria: Well I been worse then you I think, but that also for me not caring! (manic laughter)

Eren: Your crazy!

R2-D2: Beep-Beep-Beep.

Maria: Come now, up we go now.

1:08 to 2:46. Yoda as Maria