"Tum theek ho?" Salar said in a much calmer tone.

"Kahi lagi toh nahi?" Salar was worried as hell. His hands now moved towards her wrists as he examined them over and over again in case she had a bruise. He wanted to hug her, kiss her, love her so that she forgets everything. But he couldn't.

Mehru who was dressed in off-white shalwar kameez with sea-green dupatta draped over her shoulders, looked a little disheveled but she wasn't hurt.

                   (Mehru's fit for today except that she wasn't laughing)

"Nahi.... I'm fine" Mehru said looking in his eyes. Her heart melted as soon as she studied the stress over his face.

"Chalo good.... ab chaltay hain yahan sy, log dekh rahay hain" Salar patted her back as they crossed the road. She felt safe with him.

Mehru was too stunned to see Salar beating the man that she almost forgot that people might be watching. But it was 11 at night so gladly there weren't many being entertained.

"Kidher chali gaye thi tum?" Affan and Momina inquired Mehru when she came back.

"Mehru at least you should have informed us" Affain said disappointedly.

"Woh mein-" Mehru was about to say until she was interrupted.

"Yeh idher pas mein he flower shop par thi" Salar told Affan.

"Salar Yousafzai is that you?" Affan was surprised.

"Affan Rohail Khan, yes it's me" Salar was shocked too. They both hugged.

Both girls stood there looking at them with utter confusion.

"Long time bro, kab aya tu london sy? Aur idher kia kar raha tha" Affan questioned him.

"London sy aye toh 3 mah ho gaye laikin tu yeh chor. I was at the same flower shop where I saw Mehru. She was being harassed by an idiot but I handled him, so don't worry" Salar explained.

"Mehru got what-" Affan couldn't register.

"Kidher hai sala, ussko toh mein-" Affan was about to cross the road just when Salar stopped him.

"Easy bro... I really took care of it" Salar said as he still held Affan's arm.

"Affan, he really did take good care of him....I'll tell you the rest rastay mein" Mehru finally said.

"Chalo let's go, we have to drop Momina as well" Mehru continued.

Salar and Affan greeted one an other again and exchanged numbers to stay in touch. When Mehru was about to sit in the car, Salar came closer to her.

"Once again you are most welcomed Ms. Mehrunissa" Salar addressed her smilingly.

Mehru looked back at him in silence, as always.

"It's fine....Aap Thank-you na bhi bolein toh I'll understand" Salar said without waiting for her reply.

Mehru who stood there looked at the cuffs of his white kurta which were stained with blood and then looked at his hand which probably got injured in the fight. Her heart ached. She really wanted to hold his hands and kiss them gently in order to compensate for the pain he bore. But she got hold of herself.

                                 (Our london boy in white kurta)

"Thank-you" Mehru replied in a serious tone.

 He knew that she was looking at his hand, he didn't want her to feel guilty so he leaned his head forward and locked his hands at his back saying:

"That means, ab aap naraz nahi hain?" 

This deliberate move of his, made her flinch. It was hot. Mehru blinked her eyes when it got too much.

"M-mein naraz nahi thi" Mehru sounded confused.

"Oh acha toh aap naraz nahi thein....I see....Phir kia thein?" Salar grinned. She hated it.

"Insan kisi sy naraz tab hota hai jab usska uss insan sy koi taluk ho. So Mr.Salar Yousafzai mera aap sy koi taluk nahi jo mein aap sy naraz houn, I hope that justified your question" Mehru said coldly.

"Lagta hai apko iss baat ka zaida dukh hai keh humara koi taluk nahi hai, warna aap yeh baat dosri baar na kehtein" Salar took a step towards her, so that he can watch her face more closely in the dark.

"Aap ki khush fehmi hai.... Mein shukar karti hun keh mera aap sy koi rishta nahi.... laikin aap ny jo sochna hai, woh sochein.... I don't care" Mehru spoke directly to him, looking deeper into his eyes. He always made her speechless, it was frustrating. She didn't want to lose in front of him.

"Yeh bhi pata hai mujhe....Kuch aur kehna hai toh woh bhi aap keh sakti hain.... mujhe masla nahi.... waisay bhi mujhe aapki awaz pasand hai." Salar smiled big this time.

Blood flushed her cheeks partially because she was pissed at him and also because he flirted. But as it was late at night, he couldn't see that, she got lucky this time.

"You are unbelievable" Mehru shoved him aside and sat in the car.

Salar bent a little to address Affan from Mehru's window.

"Allah Hafiz Affan, we'll meet soon InshaAllah" Salar said, speaking the last words while looking at Mehru, who kept her face straight on the road.

"Allah Hafiz bhai, and thankyou for everything for today" Affan replied as they drove away.

(So what do you think? Was it good?)