"Uhmm, yes sure." I uttered and he ran to his wardrobe to grab his costume.

I wanted to ask him what he meant with 'Which jokes' but I guess it wasn't important anyway so I decided to not worry about it.

Dandy came back with a clown mask on his face and a clown costume in his hands. "This is my costume!" He smiled. "Do you think it will look good?"

"A clown costume, how ironic!" I chuckled. "And yes I am sure it will look good, I mean what doesn't look good on you?"

"Everything looks good on me." Dandy said confidently. "What is your costume going to be?"

"I am going to dress as a Voodoo doll." I smiled. "I made the costume myself last year and practiced the make-up look several times."

"You made the costume yourself? I made mine myself as well! Mother bought me a stupid one so I had to." Dandy uttered.

"Well, now you have a nice selfmade clown costume." I smiled. "I will take mine out of my bag so that you can see it."

I grabbed the costume out of my bag and showed it to Dandy. I told him how I made it because I love talking about things that I am proud of.

I kept talking and talking 'till I looked over at Dandy and saw him smile at me.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I just love it when you talk about something so passionate." Dandy said which made me smile too.

"I'd love to continue but I think I told you everything that I wanted to tell you."

"That's a pity." Dandy uttered. "I Can't wait to see you in that costume tonight my lady."

Dandy grabbed my hand and pulled me closer by my waist. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss on his lips, I smiled during the kiss and I could feel him smile as well. Dandy let go off my hand and moved his to the back of my head, I moved my hand up his back as Dandy parted his lips which allowed me to slip inside. I slid my other hand in his hair and deepend the kiss.

After some time we both pulled away, we didn't say anything we just looked into eachothers eyes with a smile on our faces.

"This will never get old." Dandy smiled.

"Correct, it would never." I said. "Everytime you kiss me it feels like the first one, special."

"I want everything we do to be special, as your lover it's my duty to treat you like a queen."

"So you are going to treat me like a queen?"

"Yes my lady."

"Bake me an apple pie, servant."

"You did not just call me a servant."

"Oh, I did." I giggled, Dandy pushed me onto the sofa and got on top of me.

"You are not going to give me orders y/n." He hissed.

"I thought you were going to treat me like a queen. I only want an apple pie that's all." I said as I faked my sadness, Dandy sighed.

"Tomorrow morning, I will bake you an apple pie tomorrow morning." Dandy sighed annoyed.

"Excellent! You are a great servant Dandy."

"I AM NOT A SERVANT!" Dandy yelled.

"Come on baby, it's not that bad."

"Don't call me baby."

"Oh no little Dandy angry again?" I teased with a childish voice.

"Shut up!" Dandy hissed. "Lets just go downstairs to mother."