DT: Thirty-Seven

After a tiring work of cooking their meal for dinner, Xiao Zhan slumped on the soft sofa. He sent a positive reply to Liying, telling her that he was glad to know that she was able to convince her father. He then opened the television, drowning himself in watching movies on his Netflix until he did not notice that he had dozed off. 

It only woke him up when he heard two pairs of feet synchronizing making their way inside. His eyes immediately opened, instinctively concluding that it was the footsteps of his two lovers. When he opened his eyes, it was yet clear, two blurry physics of alphas were approaching his way. A smile broke his lips, eyes still hazy from sleep. 

"Did you wait long?" a soft voice utters, he almost did not recognize who of the two approached him and gently stroked his head, but judging from the tone, it was clearly Yibo. He smiled at the gesture, relishing the gentle voice of one of his alphas. 

"Not really," he lied while softly purring at the touch. 

Then another hand settled on his head, gently combing his hair as if to give him comfort, and then he felt a soft peck on his left temple. He purrs even more at the attention he is given. 

"Welcome back," he mumbles between purrs which made the two coo. 

They created a small pile of their bodies cuddling together, pheromones and body warmth circulating between them, and purrs resonating in the wide space, indulging the comfort each of them produced. 

Until a rumble different from a purr echoes, their eyes directed to the younger alpha almost immediately. 

Xie Yi smiled sheepishly, cheeks reddening at the embarrassment of ruining the cuddle pile. 

"Sorry," he apologized timidly, looking away to avoid eye contact with the two. 

Xiao Zhan chuckled fondly, releasing the two from the hug, "I guess you're already hungry," he remarked, "Sorry for not noticing," he added as he loosened from the pile and started to get up. 

He received a loud whine from the two, protesting at the loss of the comfort which only made him giggle.

"We need to eat. I know you're both hungry even if you don't tell me," he utters after finally being able to release himself. 

The two pouted but let the omega go anyway. 

.

Xiao Zhan heated the food he prepared beforehand and set it on the table. A lavish set of delicacies was placed on the table, pipping hot and looking delicious. 

The two did not need to be called as the aroma of the food instantly attracted them, their feet following the delicious smell right away. 

"Did you prepare all of this?" Xie Yi asked, eyes clearly glued on the food on the table, Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed his saliva.

Xiao Zhan was pleased with the sight, he grinned wide and nodded, "I did," he answered before settling down two bowls of rice in front of their seats. "What are you even doing? Sit down already," he directed. 

The two followed, sitting on opposite sides as Xiao Zhan sat beside them.

The dinner was full of fun, the two alphas kept the dining table alive, bickering, storytelling, and sometimes random jokes pop-ups while they ate. Xiao Zhan watches them adoringly, fondness in his eyes with a smile not leaving his face. 

He wishes he could see that for the rest of his life.

.

After dinner, they all sat down in the living room. Xiao Zhan sitting between the two, shoulders touching each other.

The television is showing a motorcycle race which he surprisingly did not think that the two were fans of. 

He doesn't want to spoil and ruin the two alphas' concentration on the show but the thought of the main problem keeps bugging him. He wanted to tell them the whole situation but the fear of being rejected by the two just because of the circumstances he was in scares him. Despite that, he still trusts the two with however it will turn out. 

But still, he decided to take it slow. Not to scare the two with the complicated life he has. 

"I have a lot to say but I can't express all of them in one go," he interrupts, taking the two alpha's reaction. 

Their eyes had forgotten the show playing on the television, instead, their focus shifted to the omega. 

"We'll listen," Xie Yi confirms, fond eyes boring into his face. 

Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed pink at his reply, heart racing at the thoughtfulness. 

"Remember, we had told you that whenever you're ready. You can confide in us?" Yibo added, raising his hand to cup on the omega's cheeks, getting his attention. 

Xiao Zhan nodded shyly, cheeks completely gone red, heart palpitating at the gesture as if it would come out of his chest. 

But what made his heart race faster than before was the sudden lips crashing on his eyes. His eyes were wide, completely caught off guard by the situation. 

It made him even more surprised when he felt wet kisses travel on his nape whilst two hands fondling his chest, it sent shivers all over his body. 

His mind went blank, unable to comprehend where to focus his attention, thus, he let himself be carried with the two alphas' rhythm.

A muffled moan came out of his mouth as an astray tongue swiped on his bottom lip, forcing him to open his mouth. He answers the older alpha's lips, dancing with every flow of his skillful lips. While on his nape, soft lips are caressing and memorizing every inch of him, inhaling his cranberry scent in the process.

His mind was overstimulated with pleasure, his body heating either from the two bodies confining him or the lust slowly creeping into his body, either the former or the latter, he was too distracted with multiple stimulations to even think of a reason. 

His lust then reached his groin, down to his backside, creating drops of slick that slowly dampening his sweatpants. 

But before the room get heated even more, Xiao Zhan found himself whining and chasing for the older alpha's lips while the younger draw away from his nape. His eyes were half-lidded, mouth gaped, and mind all foggy.

"We should continue this in your room," Yibo suggested after licking the mix of salivas that went astray. 

"We should," Xie Yi added before planting another kiss at the crook of the omega's neck. 

Xiao Zhan can only nod dumbly, still lost in his arousal.

----------

A/N: Lmao, to be continued in the next chapter. This will be a slow update because, as I said, I'm still recovering from burnt out. I'll be writing smut again soon, and I hope I'll get better this time. Thank you for patiently waiting for the updates. Love lots everyone! See you next chapter hehe