DT: Nine

Xie Yie and Yibo's ended ahead of time, they are anticipating the coffee-turn-into-dinner hang out with the omega. Even though the omega's not out until five, they both waited patiently at the mini park in front of Xiao Zhan's department building, hearts in their sleeves as they did. 

After thirty minutes of waiting, a mop of familiar raven hair appeared from the glass doors of the building. The two immediately sat up from the bench they were sitting on, eyes dilated in excitement and wide grins plastered on their faces. 

"Sean!" they called in unison. 

Xiao Zhan's cheeks immediately turned warm upon hearing his name from the two, his heart skipped a beat for a second, and a sheepish smile appeared on his lips. 

It was fortunate that some of the students had gone home but the few who are still hanging out in the school turned their attention to them. 

When Zhan finally reached the two, he immediately covered their mouths with his hand. 

The two confusedly looked at him, head tilted to the side, but deep inside feels the butterflies fluttering inside their stomachs. 

The omega just touched them, it feels like heaven to the touch as it was warm and soft.

"You're so loud!" he whispered-yelled to the two, cheeks coated with pink hues from the embarrassment or more like the warm feeling of being called by his nickname by these two men. His heart is ramming inside his chest and he doesn't understand why is it acting that way. He doesn't even know where did he get the courage to do such a thing when he just met the two a few hours ago. Well, he got a feeling that it was as if he met the two for his whole damn life. He felt at ease whenever he's with them and it felt amazing around them.

Either way, he refused to acknowledge whatever that is and brought his attention back to the two.

As far as the two wanted the omega to forever cup their mouths, they have a dinner to attend to. And so they both chuckles behind his hands. 

"Sorry," Yibo chuckles in a muffled.

"We're just excited," Xie Yie added. 

Xiao Zhan sighed, slowly removing his hands from their mouths before giving them a glare and a cute little pout on his lip. "Just don't call me out so loud like that," he paused, looking away as he continued, "My friends only call me that nickname," he mumbles but enough for the two to hear. 

Their eyes immediately went wide, having such privileges to call him by his nickname is a huge jump even after they just met in unusual circumstances and it wasn't even twenty-four hours yet. 

"Oh," Xie Yie remarks, still finding it unbelievable. 

"Yes. So, please lower your voice next time," he smiles sheepishly.

Yibo was fast to recover from that, and so he smiles fondly at the omega, "Sure," he answers, holding out his hand, gesturing to the omega to let him hold his bag. 

The omega giggles, "so gentlemanly of you," he teases, "But I'm fine. It's not heavy at all," he refuses.

"Don't be shy!" Xie Yie grabbed his bag making the omega shriek for a second after his bag is yanked away from him. "I'll carry them" he offers. 

Xiao  Zhan's brows crease, "Noooo~" he whines trying to grab the bag from him but Xie Yie was fast enough to yank it out of his reach. 

"No can do," he grins mischievously. 

Xiao Zhan sighs, accepting his defeat instantly, he knew he had no chance of winning against an insistent alpha. "Fine," he surrenders with a fond smile on his face. 

Yibo finds himself envious, a sting strung his heart for a second as he regretted not being insistent in taking the initiative to hold the omega's bag. But he refuse to acknowledge the jealousy building inside his chest and focused his attention on the omega. 

Instead of dwelling on the ugly feeling toward his twin, he stood beside the omega with a wide smile on his face as he taps his shoulder. "Shall we?" he asked. 

The omega chuckles at the other alpha, "Yes," he answers excitedly then started walking to the parking lot. Then the two followed suit.

.

They rode their own cars on the way to the restaurant that the twins own, it wasn't far from school as they arrived after a good ten minutes of driving. The two brought him to a private room in the restaurant, a cozy room with simple designs but screams elegance, after which, ample food variation is presented in front of them. From fish, chicken, pork, and beef to exotic delicacies are sitting on the table, ready to be chowed down.

"That's too many!" Xiao Zhan complains after staring down at the full table. His brows creased as he grimace.

Yibo and Xie Yie scratches the back of their necks, a sheepish chuckle leaving their lips as they look away from the omega. 

"We don't know what you like so we kinda ordered everything hehe," Yibo sheepishly answered. 

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes as he sighs, "You could've just asked me you know," he answers, scoffing at the two.

"Sorry, we'll do that next time," Xie Yie apologetically uttered. 

Xiao Zhan smiles fondly at them before clapping his hands together which made the two's attention back at him. "What are we waiting for then? Can't let the food get cold," he giggles and grabs the right tableware. 

Yibo and Xie Yie then handed him various and various of food. Xiao Zhan tasted whatever was given to him but not eating entirely the whole. 

In the end, Xiao Zhan was full after tasting all of them. While the two watching him eat feel full at the sight of the omega's changing expressions whenever he tastes a delicacy. 

"Cute," Yibo mumbled, the omega was too busy nibbling on something to even notice the alpha's compliment, but Xie Yie heard him loud and clear. 

Xie Yie chuckles fondly, "He sure is," he replied, eyes forming into hearts. 

Both the alphas found themselves smitten with the omega. Hearts beating rapidly in their chest, fond looks plastered on their faces, and the feeling of being full just by watching him bring unexplainable feelings inside them, they're alphas are rejoicing.

-------

A/N: Thank you for reading my update. I hope it's not lame HAHAHHAHA