DT: Twenty-one

Yibo worships Xiao Zhan from his lower, two fingers expertly intruding into the omega's slick wet hole together with his tongue licking the excess slick that escapes. It was sweet and addicting and he'll do everything just to taste the sweet nectar coming from the omega. While he does so, his hips unconsciously rut on the sheets, trying to find the friction they wanted to feel. He's been hard for the whole time but he knew full well that the omega needs tending to do first, that he needs to adjust for the alphas' knots that he'll carry in the end, and so, despite his cock wanting to be wrapped around by the omega's warm hole,  he prepares him gently and surely, stretching it enough. 

On the other hand, Xie Yie was already hazy from the sensation of Xiao Zhan's sloppy hands pumping onto his cock, it even drove him even crazier when the omega mindlessly swiped a stripe at one side of his cock. he doesn't know if it's for teasing or he just dumbly did something his intrusive thoughts told him, but either way, it made him groan deliciously, head throwing backward as he props himself steady with his arms. 

The two alphas were too aroused, added by the melody of Xiao Zhan's moans and his alluring pheromones, they would've come then and there but they resisted as much as they can. 

Yibo then was able to get the omega loose enough, and so he sat up, pulling the omega's legs up to his shoulder to settle between the omega's legs at a better angle. 

"I'm putting it in," he announce which the omega didn't hear at all, too focused on pumping Xie Yie's cock, while Xie Yie grunts a yes.

It was only then, Xiao Zhan noticed when he felt a foreign object poking his entrance. His eyes went wide but immediately replaced with his eyes rolling at the back of his head, followed by a whimpered moan, grip accidentally tightening on Xie Yie. 

Xie Yie hissed in pain, biting his lower lip as he immediately grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand, forcing him to remove his hand, his cock hitting the omega's cheeks instead, staining his cheeks with his precum.

Xiao Zhan's hands on the other hand found themselves holding onto Xie Yie's legs, grabbing them to ease the slight pain of being filled with much bigger than fingers. His tears brimming at the corner of his eyes as his hole was stretched open inch by inch. 

Xie Yie leans down, giving the omega another wave of wet kisses, eating all his whimpers and moans to distract himself from the pain. Xiao Zhan answered every aggressiveness of Xie Yie's tongue, their mouths exchanging salivas as half of his body is devouring Yibo's cock. 

Yibo was able to sheath himself inside the omega, his cock twitching at the warmth of his inside. Satisfied groans left his lips as he was able to settle. He would want to just fvck the tight hole and ravish him but he cherishes the omega too much. And so he moved, little by little, letting the slick lube up his whole shaft to slide smoothly. He held the omega's legs, settling them on his shoulders to thrust a little easier. 

The omega moans in Xie Yie's mouth, the electricity of stimulation running on his whole body. It was slow, slowly adjusting him from the thickness of Yibo's, opening up his insides perfectly for the alpha. 

"You like it?" Xie Yie asked between their lips. 

XiaoZhan nods dumbly as he chases for the alpha's lips whilst moving his lips in sync with Yibo's thrust. 

The room was full of different sounds. The squelching, the slaps of skin, the creak of the bed, and the moans and groans resonates throughout the room. Their pheromones mix together creating a pleasant smell of sandalwood, watermelon, and cranberry. 

At that moment, Xiao Zhan forgot his problem, head too focused on multiple stimulations that the alphas are giving him, he loves it and at the back of his mind, he wishes these will last forever.