DT: Thirty-One

After the extravagant lunch where he met a new friend and alliance, Xiao Zhan went home to strip off his well-tailored suit before changing into suitable clothes for a professor. After which, he grabbed his phone to inform the two alphas that he is on his way.

His message was immediately answered with a 'see you, Sean', sent in the group chat of them three. 

A small smile crept on his lips as an emoji of a kissy face pops up from the left side, sent by the older alpha, and a heart-eyed emoji is followed by the younger. 

He tapped and held the heart emoji to make it bigger before releasing it and was sent to the two. 

After sending the big heart, he proceeded to pocket his phone and finish up preparing for school.

.

After minutes of driving, he arrived at the campus. He immediately parked his car neatly at the parking lot. 

But before he can leave his car, his phone pinged, an indication that he just received a message, 

A fond smile left his lips as he fish-outs his phone, but his smile subsided when the name that appeared above was not the name he expected it to be. Instead, his smile only produced a small chuckle. 

"I had a nice time meeting you. I hope we'll get to hang out often.😊" 

It was a message from Liying, he sighs wholeheartedly with a smile on his face as he types a reply.

"Sure! Let's hang out sometime." Then send the message.

After that, he pockets his phone and left his car locked before making his way inside the building.

.

Xiao Zhan has not yet arrived in their faculty when two familiar stature hastily walks towards him. He smiled as he recognizes two identical faces, his heart racing at the sight of the two. He just saw them out this morning yet it feels like he missed them so much. 

He chuckles as he watches his two suitors racing their way, determined to be on his side first. But of course, they both arrived at the same time, panting at the sudden stop. 

"I win!" the younger claims but the older just glared at him.

"We neither win against each other. It's a tie!" Yibo reasoned with a pout. 

Xiao Zhan giggles at their bickering which made the two immediately stop, eyes drawn to the omega's melodic giggles. 

They are both in awe, lips ajar in sync. "Pretty," Yibo unconsciously mumbled which doesn't go unnoticed by the omega. 

Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed red at the compliment. "S-stop being a sap!" he bashfully waves them both off before walking past the two.

The two have playful grins on their faces as they noticed the omega's avoidance of eye contact with them. They followed the omega nonetheless, tailing him a step back to give him a little space to subtly tease him. 

Though the two can't see, they knew too well that the omega is pouting and blushing at the same time as they follow him.

.

The walk to Xiao Zhan's faculty feels like a short journey, despite it being a long hallway when normally walked on. The two alphas find it irritating that they only have this time to be with the omega. 

Xie Yie sighs as he halts just as the omega halts in front of a big front door of the faculty which the omega noticed immediately. 

Xiao Zhan must have felt the sadness of parting ways with him from the younger alpha and so, he faced the two with a sweet grin.

"I still have an hour before my class starts," he declares as if implying something to the two.

There's an immediate glint in the twin's eyes after hearing what he said. Hearts beating in excitement. 

"Let's have a short lunch?' he suggested upon facing the two with his angelic face, a grin that is blinding enough for them.

The two nodded immediately, not wasting a second to seize the opportunity of going on a short date with the omega even if they have a class in an hour. 

.

Their date consists of loud voices of students, bickers, and plates and utensils clanking together, and yet Xiao Zhan finds it normal. He's been eating at the cafeteria up until he's spoiled by the two alphas and it was quite pleasant actually. 

The sounds of rowdy kids in his background are not something he hears inside an eerily quiet house. It is finer than the silence he always hears at the mansion and his penthouse. 

While the two are a little bit bothered. They ideally wanted to treat the omega somewhere peaceful but since he's the one who suggested it, they agreed without hesitation. 

After the short date, the two offered to escort him back to the faculty, though seemingly they did not enjoy the date because of the troublesome bunch of students, but seeing the omega unbothered by them is making them satisfied at least a little.

"We're here," Xiao Zhan suddenly declared.

The two looked up, noticing they are indeed in front of Xiao Zhan's faculty room. They are both dumbfounded, they wanted to stay a little longer beside the omega but seems like life is not giving them a chance. 

Xiao Zhan chuckles to himself upon noticing the obvious pouts from the two alphas. Until an idea came into his head. He first looks sideways, making sure the hallway is clear of students or anyone who can see.

When he made sure the coast is clear, he aggressively grabbed both of their collars. 

The two were taken aback at the sudden aggression and were not able to react as fast when a lip peck onto theirs, creating a soft smacking sound before they are let go.

They are both frozen to their feet, unable to process what happened. Their heart skipped in a fast rhythm, cheeks flaring red, and eyes wide in surprise as they watch the omega bashfully enters the faculty, leaving the two in awe and surprise. 

They both grin mindlessly as they kept staring at the empty space where the omega left off with a lovesick sigh of satisfaction leaving their lips.

---------

A/N: This update is so shitty! lol. Anyways, sorry for updating so so late. I'm in the middle of preparing my lesson plan and instructional materials for my final demo. I can't concentrate much on writing as I'm a bit preoccupied. Maybe after my final demo, I can update more often. Wish me luck!

Thank you for waiting by the way! I hope you have a nice day ahead. Love lots <3