Fatality

Dark clouds hovered over the dead and ever decaying cities of Outworld. Thunder roaring across the evil stormy skies while lightning cracked across the ever dry clouds, failing to produce any light to the world below. Rain never fell, keeping Outworld dry and desolate, the earth cracked and thirsting for something to quench its parched surface. Buildings that once housed the people of Outworld now lie crumbling down to nothing but rubble, but it wasn't the rubble that littered the streets that made Outworld the truly terrifying place that it was.

Dry decaying bones lie scattered on the ground of Outworld, skeletal remains of the civilizations that failed to win against the current ruling emperor of the dead world. Some remained dangling from the high posts they had been skewered upon, mouths still hanging open in their final screaming positions. They were left as a remind to all those still living what could -and would- happen if anyone were to go against the emperor. It was a dark reminder that no one would be shown a single ounce of leniency, no mercy would be given to any man, woman, or child for any reason.

Despite those very warnings, in the distance far beyond the main city of Outworld, two men from two very different backgrounds faced off against one another. They stood high atop a crumbling cliffside, as close to the lightning infused clouds as they could possibly get. Sharp jagged rocks reached up from below, deadly claws awaiting their victim to fall, to become ensnared within their ever awaiting grasp.

"This will be your final stand, human! Earth Realm will belong to our emperor at last!"

A finger thick like a sausage was pointed in the human's direction. The threat seemingly failed to have the desired effect the larger, more talkative of the two men had so desperately wanted. Instead of angering his opponent like he had hoped, a fire seemed to rage hotter within the young human fighter despite the lack of emotion that rested upon his face.

"Are you listening to m-"

"Yeah yeah, I heard you. I'm pretty sure everyone heard you with as loud as you're being."

The hulking four armed demon's eye twitched in absolute annoyance due to the blatant arrogance his tiny opponent was displaying.

As if to prove just how annoyed he was, the human's large four armed enemy roared at the top of his lungs in hopes of intimidating the young man. His massive four arms rose high into the sky to add to the intimidation and to add to the agitated image he was trying to show off. He lowered his gaze onto his puny opponent, narrowing his piercing yellow eyes on the target standing before him. There was no doubt that the four armed creature had been pushed beyond his snapping limits, which didn't take much and hadn't been that far.

With another loud roar to form their battlecry, the massive beast took off at a run towards the smaller human male like a raging bull towards its desired target.

Thunder crashed overhead at the same moment the creature thrust their two right arms at their opponent, the human male barely managing to block the force coming at him. His own arms flying upwards and crossing in front of his face to block the attack that would have surely broken his face if it made contact.

Lightning flashed upon contact, the entire air surrounding the two fighters becoming electrified and magnetised by the bright light attempting to illuminate all of Outworld. One could feel the buzz of electricity race across their skin, vibrating the air with unyielding power and energy. It gave way to a magnitude of excitement, even under the heated blaze of fire the fight was raining down upon the two warriors fighting against one another.

The young human raised his dark brown eyes, the fire of a warrior's spirit burning deep within his ever blazing gaze while a devious grin formed upon his lips. He was doing his best to ignore the sudden pain his large green friend had caused him, not wanting to show any weakness towards his opponent despite the pain shooting through both of his arms from the force of the attack. It was a pain he was going to have to endure, one that would need to be ignored if he had any chances of winning against a giant like the one towering over him.