MUNK DMC FOR PREZ

“You kids are going to get sick” Mr. Munk laughed dropping his briefcase on the island.

“Hi, mayor Munk” Lucas' dad was the mayor of Scottsdale and was probably the coolest dad in the world. 

“I’ve already told you billions of times, either call me Gabriel or Munk DMC” Mr. Munk and Lucas laughed

“Can you imagine a plaque that actually said Munk DMC?” I folded over because my stomach was now hurting from the laughing.

“Save me some of those…What are you guys eating anyways?” Mr. Munk asked making a face

“Jellybean pancakes with chocolate sauce, sour candy apple strings, whipped cream, and caramel” Lucas grinned like a five year old at a chocolate factory

“That’s not good for your diet, Gabriel” Mrs. Munk said stonily.

“Cut it out, Susan. We have company” Mr. Munk grumbled

“And the company would probably agree that you are letting go of yourself and as the mayor you should set an example”.

In my opinion, Mr. Munk looked fantastic. He and Lucas were cut from the same stone. Same black hair, same intense brown eyes, and the same 6’ foot frame. The only difference was that Mr. Munk was a little more filled out then Lucas was and that was because he went to the gym four times a week while Lucas couldn’t care less for it.

“Mom, quit it. He looks fine” Lucas rolled his eyes

“Lucas maybe you should stop polluting your body and playing those damned video games.” Mrs. Munk snapped

“I thought cussing was wrong mom” Lucas said sarcastically

“Damned is hardly a cuss word” Mrs. Munk said flabbergasted. Did I really just say flabbergasted?

“Whatever mom. I’m going to drop Ashley of at home, you know Ashley right? She’s our company” Lucas said putting emphasis on the last word, “Come on Ash”

Lucas walked me out of the house and closed the front door but that couldn’t mask the argument Mr and Mrs Munk were having inside. 

.................................................................................................................................................................

SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW. THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST SO YOU COULD GET TO SEE LUCAS' HOME SITUATION A LITTLE. I ALSO DIDN'T WANT TO ADD ANY UNNESSECARY BANTER BECAUSE I HATE THOSE. SORRY AGAIN FOR THE LENGHT, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BEST TO END THE CHAPTER IN THIS PARTICUALR PLACE. 

S.O.T.D: TIP TOE: IMAGINE DRAGONS (MY FRIEND RECOMMENDED THIS SONG! IT'S SOO GOOD:0 THANKS DOODOO, HER NICKNAME)