Chapter 13

The world outside was cloaked in darkness as Y/N's eyes fluttered open. It was a strange sensation, waking up at such an early hour, when the rest of the world seemed to be caught in the embrace of slumber. With a quiet sigh, Y/N slipped out of bed, her movements careful so as not to disturb the tranquility of the pre-dawn hours.

As she settled at her desk, the soft glow of her phone illuminated her surroundings. Bills and reminders blinked on the screen, demanding her attention. Y/N tapped away, her fingers dancing across the keyboard as she navigated through her finances.

With a sense of satisfaction, she set her phone aside and padded to the kitchen. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, a comforting scent that wrapped around her like a warm hug. Y/N poured herself a cup of black coffee, the bitterness awakening her senses.

As she sipped the steaming liquid, she turned her attention to the mirror. It was a simple reflection, one that stared back at her with familiarity. Y/N reached for her makeup, applying each stroke with practiced precision. The process was soothing, a routine that grounded her amidst the whirlwind of thoughts and emotions.

With her makeup done, Y/N returned to her desk, her textbooks spread out before her. The pages held a wealth of knowledge, a gateway to understanding and mastery. The words blurred together as she read, her focus unyielding even in the quiet stillness of the early morning.

As the first rays of dawn painted the sky with hues of pink and red, Y/N gathered her belongings and headed to class. The campus was hushed, a tranquil oasis bathed in the gentle morning light. She spotted Marcus engaged in conversation with his friends, his animated gestures punctuating the air.

Y/N offered him a nod and a smile before slipping into a nearby seat. The room began to fill with students, the anticipation of the day's lessons mingling with the hum of conversations.

With a quick glance around, Y/N unlocked her phone and navigated to her Instagram DMs. The messages with AustinShow stood out, a reminder of the path she had chosen. She scrolled through the conversation, reading his encouraging words and helpful advice.

But then, a wave of doubt washed over her, crashing against her confidence. The weight of her decision settled heavily on her shoulders. Millions of eyes would soon be on her, scrutinizing every move, every word. It was an overwhelming thought, a realization of the magnitude of the platform she was stepping onto.

Y/N's breath caught in her throat, her heart racing as she imagined the sea of faces, the countless opinions, the judgments that awaited her. She took a deep breath, willing herself to steady the tremors that threatened to consume her.

Setting her phone down, Y/N closed her eyes and focused on the rhythm of her breath. Inhale, exhale. The world beyond her thoughts began to fade, replaced by a sense of presence and stillness.

With each breath, the turmoil within her began to settle. She reminded herself of the reasons behind her choices, of the journey that had led her here. The weight of the world's gaze was daunting, but it was a weight she was willing to bear.

As the professor began the class, Y/N opened her eyes, her resolve strengthened. The room was filled with the promise of learning, of growth, and of challenges overcome. With a newfound determination, she immersed herself in the lessons, her thoughts focused on the present.

 With a newfound determination, she immersed herself in the lessons, her thoughts focused on the present