Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord

Start from the beginning

"Diya?"-Anaya

Back in Obelian Empire, Imperial Palace~

"Like this scumbag divorced his Empress for runaway slave who's a two faced? Wow, the Empire is ruined as hell"-Lucas

"Well, yup and fortunately, Navier's father became de factor leader of the Eastern Empire and her daughter the crowned heir to the throne because Navier and that idiota are distant relatives"-Nayeli

"Better her family becomes the new rulers of that Empire than that dumbass. Not even the Emperor isn't a idiot like this stupid minded bastard" Lucas said with his usual vulgar words which Nayeli chuckles.

They were outside of the balcony as talking about the Remarried Empress and the bullshit of Sovieshu and Rashta's incapable of being a empress.

(Reader: Better known as Sovieshit and Trashta Trashbag)

and watching Athanasia talking with her cousin and the OG Heroine of the Lovely Princess.

The daughter of the Former Emperor Anastacius de Alger Obelia and Penelope Judith, the Count's eldest daughter.

Jennette Margarita.

Jennette is young girl who appears to be around Athanasia's age but she's actually slightly older than her

Jennette is young girl who appears to be around Athanasia's age but she's actually slightly older than her. Jennette has waist-length brown hair with straight bangs falling into her jewel-blue eyes, an inherited trait from the imperial family. When she is out in public, Jennette obscures this trait with a magical ring, which turns her eyes into a dark blue.

Although she's grew up in the Alpheus Ducal House and she wears typically dressed in modest clothing than lavish gowns befitting as a noblewoman and ward of the Duke, Jennette is described by many to be extremely beautiful. Her appearance resembles that of her late mother, Penelope Judith.

Which no wonder why Roger thought he could use Jennette to tame Claude since she resembles greatly his first love.

Dumbass 😑😑😑.

"Princess, thank goodness that your relationship with His Majesty is back what it used to be. I'm glad for you" Jennette spoke softly and gently towards Athanasia which Lucas did a disgust noise that made Nayeli looks at him.

"Seriously, what's your deal with her? She's thankfully not like the LP Jennette or Novel Jennette"-Nayeli

"Because she isn't really a human being. She's clearly artificial black magic chimera and her mana waves aren't as pure as the Imperial Family's mana"-Lucas

"That racist, Lucas. What about my Mamá and Tía Layla? They're not humans"-Nayeli

"They're organic and born or turn, they're not like this thing"-Lucas

*BAAM!!!*

"Princess, what was that?" Jennette asked innocently and confusedly which Athanasia nervously laugh by knowing what was that.