She thanked the sales assistant as they were leaving, linking hands once again and continuing their walk down 5th. "Riley and Farkle are free, can they join us for lunch?" She glanced up to Lucas, her phone in her hands

"Of course..sounds good" he smiled back down to her, before returning to the street in front. She typed a reply quickly, gasping once she looked back up "can we go in here! I love it in here!" Maya dreamed. He agreed happily, following her inside the store.

Tiffany & Co was one of Mayas favourite stores ever. She loved jewellery, and she loved the famous Audrey Hepburn movie she used to watch over and over, dreaming of owning some jewels from the store one day. She felt so successful, when she was able to look at *some* of the pieces comfortably.

They both looked in through the glass boxes, trailing around the store at different pieces "that's nice" Lucas showed the girl a bracelet on display in the case "it is nice..I like hard bracelets though" she smirked, continuing her walk. Lucas chuckled lightly, taking that as a hint.

"Oooo look at that!-" she started before Lucas ushered her away "No..Not yet" he smiled, leading the blonde away from the engagement rings. She giggled, following behind him.

"oh my god. I love that" she breathed, looking into the box and seeing a diamond necklace, it looked like a tennis necklace but the diamonds were rectangular. It has one large one vertically, as if it was the top of a 'T' and the rest of the necklace was the bottom half of the T.

"It's beautiful. This is 18k white gold" the sweet shopping assistant explained, standing beside the glass on the other side "try it on" Lucas replied, glancing to the blonde.

A light blush heated onto her face, a small laugh escaping her lips "it's probably like hundreds of thousands" she muttered to him through her laugh. He shrugged, "doesn't hurt to try it though" he insisted.

She bit down in her lip, a playful smile "ok..sure..I'll try it.." she returned her gaze to the assistant. She returned the smile, preparing the necklace while wearing gloves, and bringing it over to maya. The blonde lifted up her layers of hair while the lady clasped the necklace on.

"Very beautiful" the lady smiled to maya. She looked in the mirror, the necklace glistened in the light "oh I love it" Maya whispered, her gaze stuck on the jewels. "Do you like it?" She turned around to the Texan.

He nodded, "yeah I do. It's very pretty" he agreed with the assistant "it suits you" he added. She rolled her eyes playfully, "of course it does. That's because it's way to expensive and it would cost my years rent" she giggled, a half chuckle coming from him too

Maya let the assistant take it off "thanks though" she smiled, moving on to the next glass, peering through at rings and earrings.

Lucas smiled watching the girl entranced by the jewellery, he reached into his pocket, getting out his luxe black card and sliding it over to the assistant, who's eyes grew wide. "Keep it a secret" he whispered, leaving the card with her while following the blonde.

After a few moments, she had made her way around the store, and she was ready to leave "that it?" He questioned. She nodded, turning on her heels to leave. The sales assistant joined his side, handing him the blue gift bag that was tied shut, his card and a lengthy invoice. He signed it quickly, exiting the store

"Where'd you go?" she looked up to him once he had joined her outside. He had his arm behind her back, allowing her to start waking "thought I left something behind" he chuckled, moving his arm to be draped across the blondes shoulders.

She had given him a half laugh with her eyes on him, her attention being broken by something landing on her right chest uncomfortably. She looked away, to his arm that was on her shoulder, a Tiffany blue gift bag in his hand, dangling in front of her chest.

She gasped, her eyes snapping up to his. He laughed, a happy smile on his face "what did you do!" She breathed half speechless "take it" he insisted, handing the bag to her.

She opened the bag as they continued to walk, looking inside to see a large wrapped up blue box "what did you get?" She questioned confused "the necklace" he replied simply, kissing the blondes forehead.

Her jaw dropped to the floor, her feet no longer working "The necklace? THE necklace? The one I tried on?" She emphasised. He laughed once again with a nod, ushering her to keep walking

"Lucas are you crazy?! Do you know how expensive that necklace was? I can't accept that we need to go back. Take it back I can't wear that" Maya freaked, rambling on.

"Yes I know how expensive it was. I want you to have it. It looked good on you. I liked it" he replied simply. She shook her head no "No Lucas I really can't" she breathed, looking up to him

"Please baby" he insisted. He hasn't called her that since before they broke up. The word melted her into a mushyness, her stomach swirling with butterflies "I want you to have it" he added, kissing her lips gently

She kissed back, her eyes brimmed with tears "don't cry!" He smiled "I can't not!" She let one roll down her face. They entered the restaurant, laughing together about her crying. They were shown to their table, Riley and Farkle already sat waiting.

They looked up to the couple, Farkle face instantly dropping "what's wrong?" He questioned the two as they sat down "Mayas just upset because I got her a necklace" Lucas shrugged simply

"A Tiffany necklace?" Riley's eyes were glued to the bag like a magpie. "A $225,000 dollar Tiffany necklace" Maya hissed to her best friend. Riley's jaw dropped to the floor "are you being serious! I would cry too!" She gasped

Lucas' arm laid over the blondes shoulder, a successful smirk on his face. "Oh great..thanks Lucas..now I know what Riley wants for Christmas.." Farkle rolled his eyes playfully, earning a laugh from the table.