Detective vs. Flower Picker (1) (Page 2/2)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 379 Detective vs. Flower Picker (1) (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Looking at the picture in front of him, Wei Lang was extremely annoyed.

    Bai Yu wore a mask on his face, covering the upper half of his face.

    After all, flower pickers will definitely cover up their true appearance when committing crimes.

    So in Wei Lang's imagination, this hateful big lewd demon must look extremely ugly.

    After all, the flower pickers caught by their government before were all indescribably wretched.

    Imagining that he was going to have sex with such a wretched man, Wei Lang wanted to vomit!

    "Get out!" He yelled directly and loudly.

    Bai Yu was so angry that he said that from old Gong.

    "You think I want to."

    If it wasn't necessary to gain so many favorability points within ten days, he wouldn't want to forcefully have sex with the villain when his favorability is so low.

    But there is no way.

    what can he do

    Bai Yu walked in front of Wei Lang, thinking whether it would be better to use his mouth first.

    After all, it is more stimulating this way.

    Bai Yu still wore a mask on his face, although there was no problem when kissing Wei Lang, but it would be inconvenient to do so.

    After all, there is still a bit of time.

    So he took off the mask on his face.

    Leaning his face to Wei Lang's side.

    Seeing this obscene demon getting closer to him, Wei Lang was furious to the extreme. Even if he died, he wouldn't allow himself to be caught by this obscene demon!

    "I'm telling you, don't dream, it's impossible for me to have sex with you! People like you feel sick when you see it. I won't let you succeed!"

    At worst, he will fight to the death with him!

    However, at this moment, Wei Lang saw Bai Yu take off his mask, revealing his extremely beautiful face.

    This face was not at all what Wei Lang had imagined.

    The person in front of him didn't look obscene at all, he was even pure.

    He has a very pretty face.

    Her eyes are as crystal clear as purple grapes, her cheeks are white and translucent, her nose is straight and straight, and her lips are as beautiful as petals, which are extremely attractive.

    In addition, he was already taking off his clothes just now, and under his open collar, his beautiful collarbone was exposed without any cover.

    Further down... it's even more tempting.

    Such a beautiful body curve makes people unable to take their eyes off at all.

    Wei Lang's breathing was suddenly suffocated.

    He looked at the person in front of him in disbelief, and felt that he had seen this person there, but he couldn't find it in his memory.

    If he had really seen such a beautiful person, it was impossible not to remember...

    However, he felt that the person in front of him was so familiar.

    It was as if they had known each other for a long time.

    This feeling was so ridiculous that Wei Lang frowned.

    He really couldn't understand that the person in front of him had such a beautiful face.

    Why do you still want to be a flower picker?

    I'm afraid that as long as he stands there, without even saying a word, a lot of people will fall into their arms.

    At this moment, Bai Yu's face had already lowered, and his scorching breath hit Wei Lang's leg directly.

    Wei Lang stared helplessly at the picture in front of him, and his breathing suddenly became heavy.

    His body inevitably reacted.

    Bai Yu was still worried at first, what if the villain resists him so much, what if he doesn't?

    After all, as the receiving party, he can't overpower the king.

    However, in the next moment, he saw Wei Lang set up a tent at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Bai Yu pointed at Wei Lang's place amusedly, this man was so swearing just now, but now he does so immediately.

    Sure enough, it does not change the nature of sensuality.

    Bai Yu said to him speechlessly:

    "Your place is already on the rocks."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf