21-22[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 51: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (21) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    "No!"

    A piercing scream came from Li Yufeng's study.

    An Yu cried desperately, he ran over and knelt down in front of Li Yufeng, shaking his head non-stop.

    His voice was so miserable that it woke up Bai Yu who was sleeping.

    When Bai Yu followed the crying sound to Li Yufeng's study, An Yu was kneeling in front of Li Yufeng and shouting loudly.

    "Yufeng, you can't be so cruel. We both grew up together. You can't treat me like this because of an outsider!" Li Yufeng

    's eyes narrowed suddenly, and then a cold voice sounded: "Outsider? He is me An Yu, didn't you come up with this method yourself? Why didn't you think it was cruel when you used this method to treat Bai Yu? Then you can only suffer it yourself now.

    " , Li Yufeng directly asked someone to drag An Yu out.

    From the beginning to the end, Li Yufeng's expression didn't change a single bit, it was always so cold and ruthless.

    Bai Yu stood by the door, watching An Yu crying like a clown as he was dragged out of the door by several tall men.

    "Yufeng, you can't treat me like this. I like you!"

    An Yu put his hands on the door and refused to leave.

    He liked Li Yufeng so much, why did he end up like this in the end?

    An Yu kept crying until he looked at Bai Yu who was standing beside him.

    The hatred in his eyes was even stronger, he desperately broke free from the shackles of those men, wanting to rush over to die with Bai Yu.

    "Bai Yu, why don't you die! You shameless bitch! Ah!" The

    ugly words kept coming, and An Yu looked like a crazy shrew.

    Where is the gentle and virtuous look he usually pretends to be?

    The whole person looks vicious, like a ghost.

    It's a pity that his strength cannot be the match of these people after all, and he can only watch helplessly as Li Yufeng walks up to Bai Yu, hugs Bai Yu in his arms, and shows a cherished look.

    But he could only be dragged farther and farther away from Li Yufeng by those people.

    Li Yufeng hugged Bai Yu, even covered Bai Yu's eyes with his hands, and said something softly.

    "Don't be afraid."

    Looking at them like this, An Yu felt that his heart was about to break.

    So, is Li Yufeng afraid of Bai Yu and himself?

    So, is my current appearance that scary?

    "Li Yufeng, you will regret it! You will regret it! Ah!"

    The shrill cry resounded through the heaven and earth.

    However, An Yu's words did not shake Li Yufeng in the slightest. He just watched coldly as he was dragged down.

    "Li Yufeng, will you regret it?"

    Bai Yu tilted his head to look at him, his eyes were clear and transparent.