6-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 124 School Grass Bamboo Horse (6) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    As soon as Bai Yu's words came out, both of them froze for an instant.

    Although Xie Junyang is also the soul fragment of the villain, in this world, he is still an innocent boy in school...

    the kind who has never even held hands with anyone other than Bai Yu... ...

    At this moment, Bai Yu suddenly told him that he wanted to take a bath together, and he was completely dumbfounded.

    Bai Yu himself was obviously a little shy, facing Xie Junyang who was still a student, Bai Yu couldn't let go.

    Bai Yu stammered and explained to Xie Junyang: "No... no, I just couldn't apply the medicine after taking a bath... I think the way you applied the medicine to me in the morning It's not bad.

    So, instead of taking a bath together, I was wrong, I just want you to help me with the medicine..." It's okay if

    Bai Yu doesn't explain, the more he explains, the more confused he becomes.

    In the morning, Xie Junyang applied the medicine to him, but he didn't apply it seriously, he just fumbled all over his body.

    "Oh, you like me to apply medicine to you, don't you?"

    Xie Junyang looked at Bai Yu playfully after a moment of stupefaction, his eyes were full of abusive light.

    He put his mouth close to Bai Yu's ear and whispered, "If you like me to apply medicine to you, I can apply it to you every day, covering every corner of your body." What this man said was playing hooliganism

    .

    He looked quite serious before, but when it came to this kind of thing, even the expression of his words became different.

    Bai Yu looked at him with a blushing face, "No need, I can paint it myself."

    At this moment, Xie Junyang pressed Bai Yu against the wall with one hand, and there was almost no distance between the two of them.

    As long as he lowered his head, he could see Bai Yu's eyelashes fluttering like butterfly wings.

    Bai Yu's face had already been stained with a faint blush, looking really cute.

    At this moment, where is Song Yu still in Xie Junyang's mind? It's all about the person in front of him.

    These messy things have long been thrown out of the sky by him.

    In this situation, even if Bai Yu wants to drive him away, he won't go...

    "Didn't you say you want to take a bath? I'll accompany you."

    Bai Yu said in a low voice:

    "I'm talking about taking medicine , I was wrong just now..."

    Xie Junyang lowered his head and put his arms around Bai Yu's waist, taking advantage of the opportunity to wrap his whole body in his arms.

    "You say bathing is bathing, how can you change your mind? I'll help you undress..." His

    voice became hoarse, and he stretched out his hand to help Bai Yu take off his clothes.

    "But..."

    Bai Yu smelled the fragrance that remained on Xie Junyang's body, it was the fragrance of body wash.

    Xie Junyang should have just taken a shower.