"Okay."

"Then on the 12, at 10 a.m."

"Cool." She said and walked away to the elevators.

Mentally rolling my eyes, I walked back to my office too.

As I get to my desk, I get a call from Jungkook, calling me back in his office.

"Was Mr Dupont's daughter here?"

"I'm sorry, who?"

"Mr Dupont's daughter."

"Miss Sylvia? She is Mr Dupont's daughter?"

"Yeah I think that's her name. Did you send her back?"

"I did, yes. She didn't have an appointment, and you don't meet anyone-"

"Mr Dupont was one of the very important client at the branch I used to work before."

"Okay?" I said, well aware of where this is going, and mentally preparing myself for it.

"So why did you send her back?"

"Because you said it yourself that you don't meet anyone without an appointment."

"You should have talked to me, first."

"You have a conference call in a few minutes, Mr Jeon."

"Whatever it is, you should have discussed with me first."

"We could have lost a big client because of this, because of you."

"Because of me? I just did as per procedures, Mr Jeon. It's not my fault if you had special clients who are exception."

"What are you trying to say?" He asked.

"Just that there are exceptions, which if you can, please do tell me Mr Jeon so I know how to avoid this in the future."

"The only thing I'd tell you now is to atleast ask me before you send a client home." He said, in an almost angry tone.

"I sent her home after fixing an appointment for her."

"I could have met her."

"Why are you so adamant on meeting her, Mr Jeon?"

"What are you trying to insinuate?"

Fists closed firmly, jaw clenched, he watched me, waiting for my response.

"Nothing Mr Jeon, I'm just asking."

"You don't have to know everything about me, Miss Y/N."

"Right."  I stared at him, waiting for him to ask me to apologise to Miss Sylvia or something and call her back.

"Prepone her appointment."

"I gave her already one which is the earliest I could fix."

"She is a potential, big client, Miss Y/N, we can't miss that."

"Will you sacrifice your big clients who are already working with you for a potential client, Mr Jeon? I mean if you'd rather that, I'd happily cancel others and prepone hers."

I was already done with this conversation. What does this Miss Sylvia has to offer that we don't have already? Ha. Maybe a potential date to my annoying.

"What do you suggest I do, Mr Jeon?" I asked, being done with his silence.

"Go as you planned."

"Thank you."

Ha. GOT YOU.

"You may leave." He said and I nodded, and walked towards the door, when he suddenly added. " Don't ever doubt my professionalism, Miss Y/N. For me, it's just this company and my role in this company, nothing goes beyond that. I'm very well disciplined. I hope you got your answers."

I turned around and gave him a smile.

"As you said earlier Mr Jeon, I don't have to know everything about you."

I didn't wait to see his reaction, gave him a slight bow and left as soon as I can.

Sometimes, I do regret for running my mouth with him, because in doing that I'm risking my job, but hey I don't accept someone shouting at me like that.

I'm not a child, a grown up adult. I go as per procedure, if he had an issue then he could teach me properly, why shoul I be the bad one when I only followed the rules.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Remember I asked you to name 3 people you love the most in the last chapter??

Well, whoever replied, some even sent me msgs because they are a little shy to comment(I understand), but no one mentioned themselves. You know what I mean? You'd mention your parents, your siblings, bestfriends,boyfriend, cousins and everyone else but why don't you name yourself in that list? You love yourself, don't you? Then maybe on the list of your 3 most loved people, one of the names should be yours❤️ Give yourself that importance, cause no one else would do it better than you❤️ and if you don't love yourself yet, start doing it, if you don't,you'd never know your own value and how precious you are❤️

......

Here is a new chapter for you, though I took some time for writing this because I had no motivation, but hey I did it!

Can you believe that August is almost over?

Time flies, pfft, and soon this year will be over too!

I hope I'll be able to update another chapter soon, but thank you so much for reading and appreciating the chapters💜

It's raining here, I'll go watch some animes or movies and sleep❤️

Don't forget to share and vote🌟

I purple y'all💜

See ya..