CHAPTER 20

A week has passed, Mew has been staying lately in Gulf's apartment, since Gulf himself has told him that he can stay in his apartment, he lives alone and it doesn't bother him that Thanya and Mew stay. At first Mew flatly refused, but Yihwa told him that it would be fine since that way he and Gulf would have their privacy, plus he wouldn't have to go to his house to see them; Gulf's family went to England for about 5 months or so, so the two have spent a lot of time together.

Mew felt that he was abusing everything that Gulf offers him, but his boyfriend has taken it upon himself to tell him that it's not a problem and that he wasn't abusing anything, and that's how it happened until a week full of tranquility passed and Mew finally felt peace, one that he had not had for a long time. They followed the same routine, they got up, Mew made breakfast for Gulf and Thanya, after that he bathes and then the 3 go to their respective places, first they dropped Thanya off at school, from there Gulf went to university and Mew would leave the car for him to walk to work, Gulf would go for the little girl or else Mew would go, and so they did their routine until they, themselves did not realize that 1 whole month had passed, where the couple progressed in their relationship and Thanya had confidence when she told him Papa Gulf, making Gulf shed tears of happiness the first time she told him.

It was the weekend and the family was on the couch watching a movie.

"Mmm daddy", spoke the little girl who was lying practically on top of her father.

"Tell me, honey".

"Can I go to Aunt Yihwa's house? I want to play with my cousins".

"Won't it be a problem for Yihwa?x, Asked the youngest who was leaning his weight on the side of Mew, without a doubt Mew had the two of them tightly hugged.

"I don't think so, I'll talk to her to find out", he gets up and goes for his phone to let Yihwa know.

After Mew left, Thanya pulled Gulf on his
shirt, take him to the kitchen so that Mew would not suspect nothing.

"Is something wrong Thanya?", Gulf curiously asked.

"Yes, I don't like to hide things from my dad but it's necessary".

"What did you lie about?".

"It's just that next week is daddy's birthday", she began to tell. "And Aunt Yihwa, Uncle Max and I want you to help us celebrate his birthday".

"Do you really want to include me?", Gulf asked with his eyes lit up, Thanya and Mew made every day feel like part of the family.

"Yeah! Because I know you make my daddy happy, so I want you to help me, okay?".

"Of course", he indicates with a thumbs up. "What shall we do?".

"A surprise party, it will be next Saturday",Thanya Said.

"GOOD".

"You will help us and my dad will have to be away all day to celebrate that day".

"Yes Boss".

"Thanya honey", Mew's voice was heard in the distance.

"Aunt Yihwa says that today it won't be possible but the next one will end if you think?", he asked stroking his daughter's hair

"Okay daddy no problem".

"Well, would you like to go for an ice cream?", Mew said happyly.

"Yeah!", Gulf and Thanya said with their eyes made little stars.

"Let's gox.

The whole day was laughs, they spent a wonderful day with the family that Mew always treasures without a doubt, he never thought that something like this would become so cute, beautiful and full of unparalleled happiness.