246.She won't get her memories because....

Start from the beginning

She felt her hair standing up in nervousness and pressure from his gaze making her uncomfortable.

Jeongguk also noticed the old man's actions and waited for him to say something. However, the old man did not say anything and kept staring at Lalisa.

He also felt uncomfortable that there must be a problem that's why he is not speaking, so he took the initiative and asked, "Master Gong, is there any problem with Lalisa's health? When will her memories come back?" he asked carefully.

The old man then turned to look at Jeongguk and said, "His highnesses, the Empress does not have any problem other than indigestion." he said with a blank expression on his face.

Lalisa:" - _- "

Jeongguk:" - _- "

Both Jeongguk and Lalisa were speechless when they heard the old man's words.

Jeongguk wanted to know why she fainted last night or when will she will recover her memories but the old man was telling him that she has no issues other than indigestion.

Suddenly the atmosphere became awkward and Lalisa's face turned crimson red when she heard the man's words and the way he said it to Jeongguk.

It's embarrassing because he said it in front of Jeongguk and it was weird for him to say these words to him.

She gritted her teeth tightly and calmed herself thinking that he did not say anything else.

The old man didn't notice their displeased and awkward expressions and continued, "Her Highness must have eaten too much and that too very quickly that's why she has indigestion. I suggest for her to eat light food for a few days and eat less."

The man turned her attention to Lalisa and said, "You can also take a walk after eating every time, this will help you to digest your food properly. Other than that you're healthy now. Your body has recovered quite well in the short period. " the old man smiled at Lalisa mysteriously.

Lalisa narrowed her eyes and felt weird seeing his expressions. This man was giving her a very weird and mysterious vibe.

She felt uncomfortable whenever she met eyes with him.

Jeongguk coughed lightly and said, "Yes. We will take care of that." his ears has been turned red from embarrassment and was trying to control himself from chuckling.

He cleared his throat lightly and looked at the doctor and asked, "Yesterday she fainted, so I wanted you to look at her and find why did she faint last night? Also, it's been a few days that she has woken up from the coma but she hadn't got her memories back. I wanted to know when she will get her memories back?"

"the currently active imperial doctor has told us that she will get her memories back soon but she didn't. Is there a way that she will get her memories back? " he asked him with his cold and worried expression on his face.

When Lalisa heard his question, she turned to look at Jeongguk in worry and nervousness.

She looked at the old man's expression and he didn't say anything and just keep looking at her with his same mysterious gaze.

She bit her lower lip in nervousness as she doesn't know why the man in front of behaving like he knows something about her?

The doctor turned his eyes at Jeongguk and smiled a little and said, "She won't get her memories back." he said with a blank and mysterious expression on his face.

Jeongguk's eyes darkened as he asked in a domineering and heavy voice, "What? Why won't she get her memories back?"

He was getting anxious about what the old man has said. Though he has no issue with Lalisa being this way instead he likes her more and she interests him more.

Master Gong was truly a legend in medicine and he was also a friend of Lalisa's father, Lee Marco.

The only difference was that Lee Marco serves as the military doctor while Master Gong serves the Royal family.

Sometimes, Lee Marco comes to the capital and visits Master Gong in the palace. That's how his relationship with the old Emperor got better because he has seen the capability of Lee Marco with his own eyes.

Lee Marco has immense and unique knowledge and eyes for medicine which compels him to create more and more medicine to cure different kinds of diseases.

That's why he also enthroned Lalisa with Jeongguk because he liked him and his only daughter who has taken the medicinal art from her father.

Master Gong did not say anything nor got nervous when he heard Jeongguk's question and dark face. He stood there rooted in his spot and smiled subtly.

He knows Lalisa since the day she was born and her father was a very good friend of his and he was the reason why he got so far in this medicinal field.

He shifted his gaze at Lalisa and said, "She won't get her memories because....