3-22: Cat Blanc/Black Dragon

Start from the beginning

Scene: Adrien's room

Ladybug: (gasps) Adrien's trophies... Adrien's basketball hoop... Adrien's foosball table... (lightly brushes her hand against his desk) Adrien's desk... Adrien's video games... (lies on his bed) Adrien's bed...

Ok Keep it in your pants.

Scene: In the Agreste courtyard

Adrien's bodyguard drives in and Nathalie is standing at the doorway.

Nathalie: You're very late, Adrien.

Adrien: (holds the medal around his neck) The awards ceremony took longer than expected. Then we gave Kagami a ride home. (enters the house, then turns around) Will you let my father know I won?

Nathalie: As soon as he's done with his work.

Scene: Adrien's room

Ladybug: (sniffs Adrien's pillow) Adrien's scent... (sits up) Adrien's present! (places the gift on his pillow and begins to leave but turns around) The card, I forgot the card! Uh... (picks up a pencil from Adrien's desk) This should do. "Signed, Marinette." (puts the pencil back and leaves)

Just as she swings out the window, Adrien opens the door.

Adrien: Ladybug? (unwraps the gift) Why would Ladybug leave me a gift from Marinette? And with a heart embroidered on it?

Plagg: Uh well, it's obvious because Marinette asked her to!

Adrien: Or because... Ladybug and Marinette are the same person! (shows picture flashbacks)

The flashback opens from Glaciator.

Ladybug: You're my friend, and I'd never want to lie to a friend.

Cat Noir: But why do you think you'd be lying?

Ladybug: 'Cause... there's this boy, I...

(The flashback ends.)

Adrien: Me!

Plagg: No, no, no, no! (tries pulling the beret away from Adrien) It doesn't make any sense, Marinette is Marinette and Ladybug is-

Adrien: Marinette! (holds the beret closer to him)

Plagg: Okay Adrien, this whole thing smells like rotten cheese. You know you aren't supposed to know each other's secret identities!

Adrien: Just because I know her secret identity doesn't mean she has to know about mine.
Everything will be just fine, I promise. (wears the beret and runs out)

Plagg: Adrien! Putting a smelly piece of cheese in a box doesn't stop it from smelling!

Scene: Rooftops, S. Mega Red waits for Ladybug.

Ladybug: You got my call.

S. Mega Red: Did you do it...

Ladybug: Yeah...

A portal opens and Bunnyx steps out.

S. Mega Red/Ladybug: Bunnyx?

Chrono steps out.

S. Mega Red/Ladybug: Son?/Chrono?

Bunnyx: Minibug, Red...something happened today that caused a major disaster in the future. I'm not sure what it was or when it happened exactly. Nothing unusual to report on your side?

Ladybug: Uh...

Bunnyx: Think, Minibug, think!

Ladybug: Uh... no?

Bunnyx: Ugh! In my burrow, now!

She grabs Ladybug's wrist and pulls her into her time travel burrow. S. Mega Red just steps into it.