Bailey/Sgt Grey

Bailey

I hear the shot fired from Tim's shop and go for a look.
Tim arrested the first guy to get shot by another one just to the heart.

I run same as most of the officers. Some apply pressure onto the wound, others arrest the second gunner.

While examining him, I feel a faint heartbeat, exhale relieved and get to work

I transport Tim to the hospital and get him admitted immediately.
ER takes him away to surgery.

With nothing to do, I first call Sgt Grey (protocol) the Watch Commander then I call John still in shock.
I don't know what to say.
How do you tell someone this lind of news that Tim got shot in the chest and maybe, probably die on the operating table.

After that, I sit on one of the chairs and wait.

Sgt Grey

I hear on the radio that a sergeant was shot but I can't hear who it is with all the rackus.
I am on the edge of my seat when my phone rings: Bailey

Oh no, this can't be happening. I answer hoping for something different when I hear the words
"Tim... shot... heart... operating table..."
I feel like she said something else but I just zoned out.
Not another one, please especially not him. Why is it that the boys that I get really close to and treat like my child get in these situations: Jackson, Aaron and... Tim

I see blurry figures and hear muffled sssssee
I snap back to reality and see Lopez, Harper, Nolan and Celina standing in front of me worried.
I exhale
"I don't know. I know Bailey called but I need to call Thorsen and Sgt Andrew to be sure..." I look at Nolan "I am sure that Bailey isn't lying but I have to. I am sorry"
"I understand, sir"
"If this is true then I am changing your assignments. Harper, Lopez contact Chen ASAP and inform her of the situation. Nolan, Juarez you are coming with me to interrogate the suspect. This man is not leaving the station the charge of hurting a police officer. Once your assignments finished, you have a choice: you can either wait at the hospital or continue your cases either way you are all on emergency leave. Now, go"