Chapter 24: How is it like?

Start from the beginning

"I'm still surprised you along with our uncles and aunt haven't conquer the entire Europe"-Diana

"Because it's a bad in the ass and the only thing we did care back in those days wasn't wealth, frame or even conquest...Our Pack to be safe and sound along with the Sámi and those were brought as slaves" Ingrid said as her people were very kind with slaves brought from England as sparing them, including the Sámi people who are allies with the Pack of Ingrid and her family.

Her pack was known as Ulf Tribe in early Medieval Ages.

"Anyways, where is our dear African Daisy?" Ingrid asked as referring Athanasia as "African Daisy".

"She's outside" Diana soon said before the three of them soon peak from the door and seeing Athanasia receiving lot of gifts and letters from nobles and her small group of friends.

"Seriously?" Athanasia uttered while Lily along with Hannah and Ces were surprised too.

"Princess?" Lily uttered which Athanasia sighs.

"You can put them away in the dressing room? I think that's lot in my room" 'Especially when Mama, Nayeli and Grandma are staying there' Athanasia thought.

Lily and along with the maids nodded before did as they were told.

"It wouldn't be long unlit the ladies tea party starts again and Helena Irain tells her about me"-Ingrid

"She will definitely fangirl about you"-Diana

"Absolutamente"-Nayeli

Meanwhile with Claude~

"Looks like the Barbarian's advice work and restoring my relationship with Athanasia" Claude soon said as doing his work before he looks at the Vampiress who wasn't wearing her scarf as her hood and drinking mint tea.

"Ingrid has lot knowledge like I and her siblings do. Besides, it also save you from revealing that you used Black magic" Layla said logically and calmly about that fact which Claude 'Tch' in little annoyance by knowing Ingrid prevent from knowing that truth.

After all, black magic is considered to be illegal in Obelia.

'That's another fact too....But thankfully, everything will back to normal and me going to my next plan' Claude thought as his next plan was relinking his relationship with Diana and marrying her in the progress.

He looks at Layla was drinking peacefully through leaned against the wall, next to the window.

"How is it like?" Claude soon asked which Layla looks at him with her vampiric, amaranth colored eyes in surprise.

"About your marriage with that Barbarian's brother... I know it wasn't political or arrange, it's a love marriage and especially when you and him come from different backgrounds and ethnicities" Claude soon said which Layla exhales and drinks little more of her mint tea.

"Well, to be honest, being with the person you loved is like greatest happiness of your life. We do often argue with things like normal people do but we do love being together. We mutually respect and trust each other and despite Klaus is from Norway while I from Middle East before living in Romania, we respect our cultures and customs. He even makes my favorite Jewish dish when I am feeling little down"-Layla

"He cooks? And you can eat it?"-Claude

"Of course I can, Obelian Emperor. I can eat normal food, my anatomy is different. And yeah, Klaus knows how to cook. He owns a restaurant in his human modern life"-Layla