- extra 5 -

you want it, i want it, {name} x y/n time >:)

warning: crackfic, completely crack LMFAO

key:

{name} = Duty of the General you

Y/N = you from this book

enjoy reading this fun chapter (extra long because i love Y/N and {name}'s dynamic a shit ton)!

"tighnari," you called, slipping on your shoes. "i'm leaving now, see you at 9!"

"wait what," tighnari ran over, wearing his shorts and a white t-shirt. his hair was still messy since he woke up from your voice. "where are you going?"

"i already told you," you drawled. "i have a date today."

"YOU HAVE A WHAT?!"

you giggled, kissing his cheek. "i told you yesterday, so i'll let you figure it out. see ya!"

you left your husband with a bewildered expression on his face, running with your bag out the door. he saw from the window as you ran down the pathway toward sumeru city. 

okay okay, let's calm down tighnari. Y/N wouldn't just cheat on you, after all, they've been in love with me for such a long time. there has to be some other meeting than a romantic one. agh... but they looked so dolled up as if it IS a date?! what do i even do...

he changed and sorted himself out, running to the one person he knew could help him with his predicament.

~ 10 minutes later ~

"cyno, i need your help."

"what do you need," he asked curiously, leaning on the doorframe.

"Y/N is going on a date."

cyno blankly stared at tighnari, blinking a few times in disbelief. "can you repeat that again? i think i misheard you-"

"Y/N. HAS. A. DATE."

cyno sighed, "tighnari, are you sure it's not just an appointment?"

"they looked so dolled up," tighnari said, beginning to lose his composure. "how can it be anything other than a date date?!"

cyno began to think for a moment, "well... i'd get {name} to help you, but they said they were busy... which way did Y/N go?"

"to sumeru city."

"let's tail her," cyno suggested. "what's the worst that can happen?"

oh how they were both sorely mistaken. meanwhile in sumeru city:

"Y/N! over here!"

you looked over to where you heard your date's voice, seeing cyno's spouse standing by a table holding flowers. after giving them a grin you walked over, "hey! aww, are these for me?"

"of course! i asked you on a date," they said mischievously, handing the bouquet to you and kissed the back of your hand elegantly. "you're not allergic, right?"

"not to these," you smiled. "they smell lovely! thank you!"

"our husbands need to take notes," they laughed, making you laugh too. "let's sit now. i ordered for both of us already."

"what did you pick?"

"your favorites and my own, of course! now spill the tea, what's been happening with you and tighnari? don't leave any details out!"

the orders came out moments later, and you both decided to feed each other as a joke. both of you wanted to simulate an actual date, just for funsies. it wouldn't hurt to have some fun, right?