Chapter 19

2:47... i should probably get up now.

you sat up and undid the covers, moving your legs so they were off the bed. after stretching your body, you felt two arms wrap around you. without having to turn around, you chuckled, "morning sleepyhead."

"'s too early," he complained, tightening his arms around you. "we have time before the hangout, come back to bed."

"it's almost 3pm tighnari, our hangout is at 4."

he let go of you and immediately sat up, now fully awake and alarmed, "shit! we need to get ready!"

you laughed as he hurriedly grabbed his clothes from the nightstand and rushed into the bathroom to get ready (he gave you a small peck on the cheek before he did so). meanwhile you changed your clothes and did the part of your morning routine that didn't need the restroom. after a few minutes, tighnari walked out and let you inside to wrap up.

by the time you finished getting ready, he had a small hand-held snack ready for you so both of you could eat on the way to the grand bazaar. tighnari had set up the entire hangout and the flow of your day, and he thought that taking you shopping to get you some new sumerian things would be nice.

when you both got there, you spotted cyno, his partner, al haitham, the traveler, paimon, and dehya. "hi everyone," you said excitedly.

"Y/N! hey there," dehya said cheerfully. "glad to see you! doing well?"

"yeah, i've been fine. how have you been?"

"good," dehya said with a nod. "just enjoying life now that it's a lot more quiet."

"that's nice to hear," you smiled.

"hi Y/N!"

"hello to you too paimon! how are you," you asked the small pixie.

"paimon's been doing well! we're just hanging out until the next adventure," she smiled. "you should come with us next time when you're free!"

"i'll keep that in mind," you smiled.

all of you chatted for a bit, catching up for some time before dehya got antsy and wanted to go shopping.

"now that we've all said shit, why don't we buy shit," dehya cheered. "come on! let's go!"

everyone except for you and al haitham ran off, dehya taking the traveler and paimon while tighnari got hooked in by cyno and his partner's conversation. you looked at al haitham, "hey, thanks for making the time to come here and hangout with us. i know it's not something you ordinarily do."

he shrugged, "not at all. i heard from tighnari that you have a week left in sumeru, so i decided to make some time to see you before you go."

"that's so nice of you! thank you," you grinned. "i really appreciate it! you didn't have to."

"if it gets me out of the house and away from kaveh, i'll take it," al haitham shuddered at the thought.

you laughed, "alright, now come on! let's go look around!"

the two of you caught up to the group, dehya was getting traveler a new outfit while paimon took lots of photos with her miniature kamera. cyno and his partner were checking out a new tcg card-back stall that opened, tighnari shaking his head disapprovingly everytime the pair showed him a cool one that they saw. you chuckled and al haitham let out a small one himself.

"it's unfortunate that you're leaving so soon," he said. "i'm sure that you'll miss sumeru quite a bit after you go back to inazuma."

"yeah," you sighed. "i have a lot of fond memories of this place."