Tim

I see her talking to a colleague. She is laughing to something he is saying.
I can feel heat coming over me, unintentionally my fists crawl into a ball. Breathe in, breathe out. There is absolutely no reason to be jealous.

She is wearing a dark tucked in t-shirt, black pants, a kimono inspired shirt on top. Her hair is loose abd wavy. She looks beautiful but ready for anything.
She is smiling, a smile that could light up a room.
She looks like sexy in that room and the officer sees it same as me.
Everyone knows about us but I don't recognize this one.

So i walk up to her, place my arm around her, kiss her temple.
I don't even acknowledge the officer. I only see her.
Then I take her hand and lead her to some hallway that isn't public view nor are there camera. And if there are, I will just delete the footage after.

I am 100% not thinking this through but never mind that now, I just want her.

I push her against the wall and kiss her on her mouth hard and rough.
I pull back to make sure that she's okay with this. Her eyes who are normally brown have a darkish color full of lust and love. God this woman will be the death of me one day.

I move down to her neck, pressing of her sensitive post making her moan my name. God I love my name when she says it like that. I lift her up, wrap her legs around my waist, placing her core near my bulge. She moans at this
"Tim... we can't do... this... here... someone might see... us..." she says between moans as I started travelling from her mouth to her cleveage leaving kisses everywhere I go...

Then the alarm goes off and I wake up startled.
I place my hand on her side of the bed but there is no one.
There has been no one there since she left 2 months ago.
I miss her so much. I wish she was here instead of on an op.
The op they said should last 4 months, half way there.

Anyway, I get up l, feed Kojo who is also missing her; he has started to mop around, doesn't want to eat or go for a walk. Then I head to work.