Important Notes

Hey everyone!Rekkad writing here, wanted to put a couple of warnings and important stuff up in the air before we get started;

1. No, you did not read it wrong, this is a moonstoneship story, meaning Serena X Musumi Kotsu

2. Light themes of depression here and there.

3. I have no idea what my schedule will be as I am incredibly busy

4. Why/who is Musumi? She is also known as Julia Krystal in the dub, and why? Cause there is not enough of her in the origional story of Arc V let alone this site!

5. I suck at spelling and grammer, so if you notice any mistakes or places I could improve please point them out!

6. I'm gonna give Kotsu modern/custom support (not you phantom quartz) and serena some new support. These cards can be found in duelingbook, look for the name "DIOGENESE"

7. This is my first story, so any constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms!

8. I will be referring to Masumi as "Kotsu" for this story, as that is what I've always called her.

9. If you want to dub this story, feel free! And if you feel inspired, feel free to credit me, or don't, I don't care that much lol.

10. Credit to @Samrose2001's storys "Yugioh Arc V Selena x Male reader" and "The Gem's Cyberdark (Yugioh Arc-V Julia Krystal X Male Reader)", and Josewolf07 's "Heroes and Knights (Male reader x Julia Krystal)" story's for inspiration and making me want to write, go check them out and give them a follow and read the above storys if you haven't already!

11. Have fun and thank you if your seeing this!.