A Normal Day In Paris

"Hey m'lady" cat jumped up behind ladybug
"Ahh Cat! " ladybug jumped falling back on her butt "you scared me kitty"
Cat noir put a hand out to help her get up "I'm sorry bugaboo" he said with a cheeky side smile.

She was now on her feet brushing the dust and other residue off, she looked up to see cat noir was looking at the akumatized victim.
"How are we going to save this one m'lady" cat said still intently looking up and down the person, trying to find where the akuma is.

"I'm not sure" she looked around for a minute, trying to see if there was something she could use or do before calling her "lucky charm" and like that a...

Tooth brush appeared.

A tooth brush?

"Soooooo~ bugaboo you going to brush their teeth with that" cat noir chuckled throwing his arm around ladybug shoulder, obviously she pushed him off.

She looked at the object and back up to cat noir, then to her yoyo, to the akumatize persons arm and the ring on her nose. "It's in the nose ring" ladybug spoke before grabbing cat noir and pulling him with her.

"Ahhhhh m'laddddyyyyy!" Cat noir hissed arms hugging the low part of her stomach and his legs around her legs, they landed on the building near the akumatize persons arm.

"Oof, why you got to be so mean to me m'lady?" Cat let out, while ladybug dropped him to the floor, well roof.

"Sorry kitten, but I got a plan" she said, cat noir putting his hands to his chin gesturing, she carry on, "well I need you to take this tooth brush distract them with it, I'll tie there arms and you know what to do after that" they look at each other, nodded and pretty much bounced out to where they needed to be.

Cat noir went straight to the big guys mouth and actually started brushing her teeth, ladybug found it amusing to see, but now she needed to tie the victims arms behind their back.

Cat jumped up using his stick. "cataclysm!" He yell reaching for the ring on girls nose, of course getting it, like the pro he is. Ladybug landed next to akuma and got in her yoyo "time to de evilize" she said before throwing her lucky charm in the air and restoring paris.

"Pound it" they both say putting a fist up. They jumped up to the nearby roof to say their goodbyes, well that's what ladybug thought.

"Until next time kitty!" Ladybug booped his nose, before getting her yoyo out to go home. She was stopped by a hand gripping her wrist.

"Not so fast bugaboo, we need to talk" cat looks serious but also giddy, she nodded and stayed to hear him out, I mean she had time.

"What's wrong cat noir?" She questioned.

"Well m'lady I found something out" he did this side eye smarky look and getting up close and personal with ladybug before carrying on "you love me too" he just blurted out. Ladybug just stood stund to the spot, was he really saying that, how did he know, she wasn't that obvious was she?