Catcher vs Flower Picker (1) (Page 1/2)

Start from the beginning

    Xiao Misty's voice sounded cute.

    [Okay! ]

    In this world, the original owner was born in a family of flower pickers, and all his brothers and masters in his family were born as flower pickers.

    Impotence like the original owner is simply a strange flower in this group of flower pickers.

    In order to hide his impotence, the original owner would not allow those who were adopted by him to say that he was useless.

    So he didn't run away like other brothers and sisters after stealing incense, he even took people away.

    This also made the case related to the original owner very bad.

    So now in Jiang Hu, as long as his name Bai Yu is mentioned, who would not know that he is full of evil?

    Not only to pick flowers, but also to take people away!

    The original owner has also become the most wanted criminal in official uniforms.

    And the villain in this world, that is, Wei Lang, is now pretending to be kidnapped by him just to catch the original owner.

    In the original plot, after the original owner brought Wei Lang back, he was directly subdued by Wei Lang.

    Wei Lang not only captured the original owner, but also rescued all the hostages.

    In the end, the original owner was beheaded because of the huge crime committed.

    I heard Xiao Mifu say such a plot.

    Bai Yu was about to cry.

    Injustice!

    This original owner is so fucking wronged!

    It's okay to see but not eat.

    In the end, he was charged with a crime full of crimes and was beheaded.

    The worst thing is that he was actually killed by that bastard, the villain.

    So the initial -200% difficulty is really not covered.

    It was really an accidental death.

    [Host, you have to be very careful about the villain. The villain is very powerful in this world. With your three-legged cat's kung fu, you can't beat him. ]

    Bai Yu has tried this just now, the internal energy in his body is pitifully low.

    For those who are flower pickers, it doesn't matter if their martial arts are not good, but their lightness skills must be good.

    And the original owner has succeeded repeatedly, but the government can't catch him because he is very good at lightness kung fu.

    But Bai Yu is very bad, he doesn't know any light work at all.

    Even if it fell into the hands of the government, he couldn't escape.

    [So the host needs to speed up the progress to gain favorability points. Only in this way can there be a glimmer of life. ]

    [And when the original owner ran away, he asked someone to help take care of the hostages, but that person only agreed to take care of them for ten days. If the host does not return within the specified time, the hostages may starve to death. ]

    [So the host must increase the favorability of the villain to 80% within ten days. Only then will the host be able to complete the task! ]

    Bai Yu was really about to cry.

    80%!

    Adding the current -210%, it is equivalent to a rise of 290% within ten days!

    What kind of devil world is this...

    His face twitched at the thought.

    Bai Yu quickly walked into the room again.

    [Host, what are you doing? ]

    "What else can I do? Go increase your favorability!"

    Based on Bai Yu's past experience, only being on the bed is the fastest way to increase your favorability.

    So the asceticism he originally planned to have simply does not exist.

    Not only that, he also needs to act like a wolf like a tiger!

    Fortunately for Bai Yu, he and his villain are already married.

    If it was changed to the first few planes, he might still be embarrassed.

    now.

    Just let him fuck the villain...

    No, just let him fuck the villain a few more times!

    Bai Yu asked for cartilage powder from Xiaohuo, and immediately walked to Wei Lang's side.

    Bai Yu didn't hide it at all, and directly set the cartilage on fire in front of Wei Lang.

    The effect of this medicine is very strong, and people without internal strength will have nothing to do with smelling this medicine.

    But a person with deep internal energy like Wei Lang will be instantly sealed up after smelling this medicine.

    Now that he was tied up with a rope again, he would definitely not be able to escape.

    By the time Wei Lang saw Bai Yu taking the medicine, it was already too late, and his internal energy was lost instantly like a bank bursting. It is simply out of control.

    Wei Lang's face turned extremely ugly in an instant, "What are you going to do?"

    "What do you think? Of course it's something happy to happen to you."

    Bai Yu winked at him playfully, and then walked away When he arrived at Wei Lang's side, he slowly took off his complicated clothes.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next page

front pagePC versionbookshelf