✯12

They both quickly got ready for the day getting dressed and doing their morning routines as they rushed downstairs to meet with everyone else, who were staring at them with knowing looks on their face.

Jimin was grinning like a fool eating his toast, giving the couple one of his grins with a knowing glint in his eyes.

Jungkook silently glared at his brother walking over to them with a narrowed eyes and clenched fists.

Jimin knew what was about to happen, and knowing this he quickly grabbed his girl from her chair as she made a cute sound of surprise as she was thrown over his shoulder as they were now running outside to his car, as he gently got her into the passenger seat, buckling her up.

"Umm, jimin. What is going on?"  Jimin quickly jumped into the drivers seat, starting the car, and quickly driving out of the parking lot.

"Well, my little chipmunk. Tae was going to metamorphically murder me. And I did not want to deal with that, so I took us out of there before he could do anything." He happily said, keeping his eyes on the road, as he drove to the academy.

Rose stared at him with a shocked look, trying to understand what he ment when taehyung was making an advance towards him.

She let out a shy little yawn, from having to get up so early for attending the academy.

They arrived not to long ago, and jimin parked right up near the front entrance not wanting his little chipmunk to have to make a long walk to the front steps of the academy.

"Alright, love. We are here. And I will be right next to the door, if you need me, my little chipmunk." Rose blinked at him shyly, blushing brightly at what he was telling her as no one, but her sisters only cared for her.

"Thank you, chimmy." She softly told him, kissing his cheek as she quickly got out with her bag and took off towards her morning classes.

Jimin sat back, leaning his head on head rest of his seat, in his car, watching her going inside with a soft look, knowing he needs to see his father about a few things that concerns the family.

He quickly started the car back up and drove out of the academy, heading towards his father's home, the main HQ to the mafia family.

*************
Taehyung got to the academy with his angel talking about the next test that was coming up for them in terminology class.

He quickly drove into his assigned parking spot, when he narrowed his eyes at his brother, who almost cut him him off as he parked next to him on his bike Lisa behind him.

He looked next to him to see his angel giggling behind her hands as she looked up at him with her bright eyes shining with pure happiness. Not like they were before with the hidden pain. He now knows, her past with her sisters.

His facial expressions softened seeing her so happy and that melted his cold black heart, knowing he was the cause of his sweet angel's sweet bell like laughter.

"Alright, sweetheart. Let us get out and head inside." He softly said, giving her a knowing smirk as her face and plump cheeks flushed a bright red that he'd love to see on her soft face, white skin.

He chuckled as he got out and grabbed their bags and helped her out as they walked hand in hand towards the front entrance.

Lisa watched her sister happily hug the man's arm that somehow has wrapped around her fingers as each of them as one of the royal trio's attached to them.

She has tried to push jungkook away from her emotionally, so she does not get attached like her sisters have with the other two brothers.

Jungkook silently got off his parked bike, placing the bike's helmets in the saddle bags, as he approached her wrapping his arm around her slim waist as they both entered the academy and headed towards their section for classes.

After dropping her off at her class, he took off towards his section of the academy to attend his classes knowing today was going to be interesting.

************

"What did you find out son?" Jimin sighed out after a few hours of over looking the financial problem that was happening at the night club that his father owns.

"Father, something is not adding up and I don't know who is stealing the large amount of our profits and I also found out that some of your shipment of imported alcohol has gone missing." Jimin said, leaving his father's office looking through the many different imports on his table.

He was lost in thought when he walked down the hallway that leads out towards the main part of the night club, when he saw someone who he despises since he was a young teen.

Jocelyn, the daughter of another crime family, who has tried to get with him as she is a pure Italian descent from a smaller family working under his father.

He made his way ignoring her and briskly walked out into the VIP area of the night club, taking his seat at the bar, and ordering himself a drink.

"Jimin, it's good to see you." A soft feminine voice spoke from behind him, with her hand touching his back.

Jimin's back muscles stiffened from the touch of the woman, who has no right to place her hands upon him.

"Jocelyn, take your hands off." The woman, Jocelyn quickly took her hands off after hearing the deep waring in his voice.

She took a seat next to him at the bar trying to see what he was working on, by peaking over his shoulder, and when his dark cold eyes landed on her she flinched from his cold stare, feeling the twingle of fear crawling up her spine.

She quickly left him alone knowing his temper could be thrown onto her, what she was not expecting to see was, a small petite strawberry blonde girl throwing herself at him.

Her eyes widened seeing how he caught the woman in his arms, giving her a soft look that should be shown only to her, not that another woman who was not... even of Italian blood.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)

-Lyxn...⭐