71 Dora Milaje

"Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest." John walked in.

"No, wait..." Sam reached for Karli as she backed up.

"Tricking me until help came?" Karli accused.

"We had enough time to talk." John walked up.

Karli punched the Shield causing both Sam and John to fall back.
Bucky and I ran after Karli, she jumped up some stairs and we both followed running.
She jumped down and we followed but we were blocked by people. It didn't stop us we pushed through the people but she was gone. We kept looking but soon ran into Sam.

"We lost her." Bucky told him.

"This place is a maze." Sam said.

————

We made it to a room, John was below and Lemar ran in.

    "What did we miss?" Sam asked.

—————

We went back to the place that is our base at the moment.
Zemo lay on the couch with a cloth over his eyes and a drink in his hand, Sam was texting Sharon.
I went to the bathroom to wash up when I heard Zemo talk.

"Were you ever offered it?" Zemo asked Sam.

"What?" Sam wondered.

"The serum." Zemo said.

"No." Sam answered.

"If you had been, hypothetically, that is, would you have taken it?" Zemo wondered.

"No." Sam answered without hesitation.

"No hesitation. That's impressive." Zemo noticed. "Sam, you can't hold hope for Karli. No matter what you saw in her, she's gone. And we cannot allow she and her acolytes become yet another faction of gods amongst real people. Super Soldiers cannot be allowed to exist."

"Isn't that how gods talk?" Sam asked. "And if that how you feel, what about Bucky and (Y/n)? Blood isn't always the solution." I heard Sam say.

"Something's not right about Walker." I hear Bucky walk into the room and I come out of the bathroom.

"You don't say." Sam says.

Bucky takes off his jacket and goes to pour a drink. "Well, I know a crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy."

"Can't argue with that." Sam agrees.
I walk over to Bucky and take out a glass.

"Shouldn't have given him the Shield." Bucky said pouring me a drink.

"I didn't give it." Sam stood up.

"Well, Steve definitely didn't." Bucky told a drink as the doors are pushed open and John and Lemar walk in.

"All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over." John told us.

"Shame, I don't really care." I take a drink.

"Hey, slow your roll." Sam tells him. "And let's be clear. Shield or no Shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. And we're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next."

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go, Sam, huh?" John asked. "Yeah." He chuckled. "Should I put the Shield? Make it fair?" John put the Shield down. Just then a spear shot through the air and got stuck in the wall right in front of John.

We look to see two more of the Dora Milaje, the best female worries of Wakanda.
One spoke in Wakanden to Bucky.

"Release him to us now." Ayo demanded in English.

"Hi. John Walker. Captain America." John stuck out his hand but Ayo just stared at him. "Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?"

"Hey, John, take it easy." Sam suggested. "You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje."

"The Dora Milaje don't have jurisdiction here." John said.

"The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje finds themselves to be." Ayo told him.

"Okay." John chuckles. "Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." He touched her shoulder. But the moment he did that Ayo hit him back with his spear, arm, leg then face before kicking him causing him to hit the spear they threw earlier and he hit the ground. He turned around and grabbed the Shield as she jumped and spun in front of him hitting the Shield with her spear.
I watch as Lemar gets involved and ends up with the spear held to his neck.

"We should do something." Sam told us.

"Looking strong, John." Bucky encouraged as John was clearly losing as he attacked Ayo.

"Bucky...." Sam said as Ayo was about to stab John.
Bucky sighed and walked over grabbing the spear.

    "Ayo. Ayo, let's talk about this." Bucky try's as Sam helps Lemar.

I sigh and finish my drink before helping. I go over as Sam was knocked onto the couch. I blocked and dodged the attacks. Somehow I end up with her spear and one of the Dora Milaje on the ground.

    "You can have this back." I say handing over the spear as I back up and she stood up.

I turn to Bucky but watch in shock as Ayo causes Bucky's arm to fall off. She speaks in Wakandan walks off opening the bathroom doors where Zemo went. But found nothing.

   "He is gone. Leave it." Ayo said to the woman holding Steve's Shield as John sat on the floor, she gave it to him and they left.

    "Did you know they could do that?" Sam asked as Bucky picked up his arm.

    "No." He reattached it.

We walked over to the bathroom as John and Lemar left.

    "I can't believe he pulled an El Chapo." Sam looked in the empty bathroom.

    "I can." Bucky said. "Come on.

—————

"She said what?" Sam asked as he talked on the phone and we walked down the street. "Right. Hold on, hold on. I know, I know. Listen, pack an overnight bag and take the boys."

"What happened?" Bucky asked as Sam put his phone down.

"Is everything alright?" I wonder.

"Karli called Sarah. She threatened my nephews." Sam put the phone back to his ear. "Okay. Go somewhere safe. Only pay cash. All right? Let me know when you get there. I know. Look, I love you. I'll never let anything happen to you and the boys. Okay. Bye." Sam hung up. "Karli wants to meet. She left a contact number." Sam's phone chimed.

'The rooftop above North Plaza. Now. Come alone.' Was what the text read.

"She said come alone." Sam told us.

"We're coming with you." I told Sam.