𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦

𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 dealing with basketball a lot lately

𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 dealing with basketball a lot lately. finals were coming up, there was lots of practice everyday, sometimes even two practices in one day. it was stressful for him. so when his coach finally told him they had an off day the next day, he saw that as a miracle.

before he got home, he picked up some food for you two. you were staying in his house for the week and were complaining about how you were hungry and he couldn't leave his princess starving.

when he got home, he hugged his mom and immediately ran up the stairs to find you in his room, on his bed and buried under his covers.

"baby i got good news." he practically jumped on top of you which made you groan and push him off of you.

you ignored what he had said when you saw the bag of food in his hands and practically ripped the bag out of his hands and looked for your food. "uh bae? you didn't hear what i jus said? good news..?"

"oh mm what happened." you had your cheeseburger in your hands, already bitten into. jake laughed before he continued.

"so my coach decided to give us a day off tomorrow because he thought we'd been tired enough with all these practices. so that means i get to spend all day with you bae." jake sounded so happy when he said that which made you smile.

"that's good baby." you kissed him quickly before getting back to your food. he decided to eat real quick too so he could get in the shower and take a nap with you.

when he was done, he grabbed a pair of sweats, socks and a hoodie out from his drawer and went into his bathroom to take a shower. jake showers long, like 1 and a half hour long, so when he got out he found you fast asleep on his bed.

the sight made him smile as he climbed into bed next to you and wrapped his arms around you, and you immediately snuggled back into him.

there was some sza playing in the backround, the ac was on which made the room nice and cool, the sun was already setting which made the room a nice dull shade. it was a perfect way to start the night.

but when you woke up in the middle of the night having to pee, you couldn't move. jake was completely on top of you, his legs on either side of yours, his arms cradling you head and his soft snoring filled your ears. you laughed lightly.

"jake.. baby." you whispeded. you tried to tap his shoulder to wake him up which only resulted in him snoring loud enough and nuzzling his head into your neck.

next you tried to shove him off you which ended horribly. jake was strong and heavy, and you were way smaller than him. you don't even know why you tried.

you gave up eventually and just tried to fall back asleep. jake was comfortable, and you realized he only had half of today and tomorrow off to relax, so you didn't want to disturb him.

it was uncomfortable though, you almost couldn't breathe with his heavy ass on top of you.

you just winded up wrapping your arms around him and going back to sleep.

when you woke up the next morning, thank god he was not on top of you. you got up and ran to the bathroom, using it quickly before laying back down with your boyfriend.

he quietly groaned and pulled you back into his arms which startled you a little bit. you didn't know if he was gonna wind up rolling on top of you again, so you took his arm of you and distanced yourself from him on the bed just a tiny bit.

"y/n get yo lil ass over here mamas. i'm trynna cuddle." his morning voice was so sexy, and you could not say no to it. so you immediately obeyed your boyfriend which made him smile with his eyes still closed.

"mm i love you bae."

"i love you too jakey." you giggled and pecked his nose.

he quickly went back to sleep though, a few minutes later his mouth was open with a little bit of drool coming out and soft snores. you decided to take a picture and post it on your story cause why not, it was funny.

but your baby was stressed, you had to cut him some slack.

( 𝟳𝟲𝟭 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )�

( 𝟳𝟲𝟭 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )�