𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦

( 𝗝𝗨𝗦 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗟 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗬 )

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗗 been ignoring you for the past hour playing 2k with his teammates.

it was getting you aggravated to say the least and you didn't know what to do with his ass.

you tried saying you was going home, he didn't say anything, even tried saying you was gonna get back with you ex, and as you guessed, he didn't say jack shit.

you even tried to walk in front of the tv back and forth to which you got yelled at for. you was a lil shocked cause who was that white boy raising his voice at..

but you came up with an idea.

you sat in his lap and this time, he didn't yell or do nothing, just kept his eyes on the screen and kept talking to his friends through the headset.

you ran your hands through his hair a couple times and gave him a few kisses on his face, and surprisingly he returned a kiss but quickly went back to his game.

then, you rolled your hips. but you made sure to start off soft.

jake didn't notice, of course, his ass too stuck on some bum ass game. but when you did it again, and this time a little harder, he finally noticed you.

he whimpered softly and muted his mic, "y/n what are you doing?" you just looked at him and shrugged.

"i'm not doing nothing, keep playing." he stared at you for a couple seconds before hesitantly picking up his controller again and unmuting his mic, telling his friends he had to talk to you real quick.

you left the grinding alone for a few, of course so he wouldn't suspect anything, but then you started again.

and this time he couldn't stop playing because they were in the middle of a tournament, and if he did stop, they would lose and jake would be blocked and yelled at by all of his friends.

you started grinding against him and kissing his neck, playing with the hair on the back of his neck, and smirking when you felt him get hard under you.

you started letting your hand travel down to his grey sweatpants, letting it fall into the waistband of his boxers and rubbing your hand up and down in a teasing way.

he tried to grind up into you, to which he failed of course, and whimpered again.

you weren't gonna lie, it was turning you on. but you had to leave it at that. of course you had to, with all the yelling he was doing earlier, acting like you wasn't the one that bought him 2k24.

you got up off his lap and smiled when he looked at you disappointingly, shrugging your shoulders and leaving the room, going to the bathroom to take a shower until he finished.

you knew you was gonna get your ass dealt with sooner or later. you jus loved playing wit that lil white boy.

( 𝟰𝟵𝟱 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )

( 𝟰𝟵𝟱 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )