𝗣*𝗦𝗦𝗬 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 been spending the day together, you came over as early as you could, and y'all started the day together

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 been spending the day together, you came over as early as you could, and y'all started the day together. you guys watched youtube, swam a little in his pool together, took some cute lil couple pics to post later of course, ordered some wing stop and so much more.

it was just a little chill day with you and your man. but you were questioning things a little. you paused the movie that was playing.

"you sure you don't got nowhere to be baby?" you knew how serious jake took basketball, but his coach took it even more serious, especially when it came to working hard and attendance.

"nah bae we good, i told you i don't got practice today." you nodded.

"but let's jus take a nap together baby i'm tired." he wrapped his arms around you and snuggled his head into your neck.

"ok baby." you started running your hands through his hair, knowing that quickly knocks him out, and as soon as you knew it, you heard little snores coming from him.

you lightly laughed, pressing play on the movie you guys were watching.

little did you know, something was coming for y'all.

𝗖𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗬𝗧 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢

"alright guys welcome back to the channel, if you don't already don't know me , well i'm cam wilder aka the coach for the rwe basketball team aka rod wave elite aka-"

"alright bro they get it." nelson cut cam off and started laughing, then started running away seeing the serious look on cam's face, knowing that cam probably would've hit him or something.

"anyways though today we are at jake west's house, and y'all are probably wondering what we're doing here and ima tell y'all right now." he called the boys over to get into the camera frame and crossed his arms.

"so jake actually does not know we're here, he thinks we're at practice but little does he fucking know-"

"ima just explain cause this man takes too long to explain shit that's how you know he's old." nelson pushed cam out of the frame.

"so guys jake hasn't really been around as much, and we all pretty much know why. he's pussy whipped." nelson explains and the rest of the guys start laughing.

cam pulls out his phone and shows the camera a picture that jake posted in his close friends not too long ago, it was a mirror pic, you sitting on his bathroom sink, your legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck while he held the camera and took the picture, "so this is what the fuck he's been up to."

"i don't know why you be complaining about me posting my girl when he literally don't show up to practice and lies about it bruh." lavar shakes his head.

"lavar guess what."

"wha-"

"no one fucking asked."

"ok bruh."

"but anyways guys we're here to confront him cause i don't know if he forgot to remove me from his close friends so he can try to hide, but uh he didn't so here we are now." cam and the rest of the boys start walking towards his front door.

nelson and his fast legged ass raced towards the door so he can be the first one to knock, he was always excited to see jake.

when no one answered the door the first time, cam was the one to bang on the door next, with his heavy handed ass.

you answered the door. "oh hey ya-"

"yeah move thank you." the guys shoved past you and made their way towards jake's room and burst through the door to find jake laying peacefully in his bed, taking a nap.

meanwhile you stood at the door, flabbergasted, "who the fuck do they think they are.." you thought to yourself.

meanwhile in jake's room though.

"ohhh so he wanna be sleeping okayyy." cam whispered and exited the room heading towards the kitchen of his house.

"the fuck are y'all doing." you asked sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen.

"we're here to confront your lying ass boyfriend cause he supposed to be at practice." lavar said.

"oh he told me he didn't have practice." you shrugged and picked up your phone scrolling through instagram.

"yeah well he lied."

"the fuck is cam doing." nelson asked.

"i'm filling up a large bucket if you can't see, with ice cold water and we're gonna wake y/n's little boyfriend up." cam smiled into the camera and carried the heavy bucket towards jake's room.

you, curious on why the fuck they were bothering your man, quickly stood up and followed them. honestly you felt bad for not stopping them but hey, sometimes you need a little laugh too.

nelson started counting down with his hands as they neared jake's bed, and once he hit one, all you can say is there was water everywhere.

jake quickly jumped up and moved his hair out of his face, coughing, "what the fuck bro."

"aww wakey wakey pookie bear." cam pouted in his face, "now get the fuck up."

jake got up out the bed and grabbed a towel that was hanging on his door, drying his hair, "the fuck are y'all doing here?"

nelson and lavar couldn't hold their laughter in and started laughing, "you too shut the fuck up." they quickly obeyed but still let out little giggles.

"y/n why did you let them in?" you shrugged your shoulder's and covered your mouth, a little giggle of yours starting to fall out.

"don't worry about her man. we just wanna know what the fuck your doing home, with your girl, when your supposedly sick and supposed to be at practice." cam said.

"bro-"

"yeah no bro nothing start getting dressed and let's fucking go." cam through the bucket on the ground and shook his head, exiting jake's room with the rest of the guys and started talking to his camera while they waited.

"see this is why you cannot have a girlfriend while being committed to something big. you get distracted, and for jake he's more than just distracted.. he's pussy whipped." nelson and lavar nodded but cam shook his head.

"no no lavar you cannot be agreeing, you're the worst out of all of them ok?" lavar rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, beginning to text someone, "see there he goes, texting his girl. see this what i mean man."

( 𝟭𝟬𝟴𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )

( 𝟭𝟬𝟴𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )