𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗧 𝟮

you and jake ended up meeting up, you invited him over to some studio in his hometown where you were recording your new song

you and him actually hit it off pretty fast, you guys had a lot in common and y'all vibes just instantly matched.

while in the studio, you decided to go live and catch up with your fans, telling them about the new album but they weren't aware of jake being with you.

so when jake got up to get something from his back, everybody peeped him, and everyone in your live started going crazy.

user1 - uhhh are we just gonna ignore jake west being in the back ??

user2 - JAKE AND Y/N WHATTTT

user3 - nah she could do sm better than him

you laughed reading over your comments, and turned around telling jake, "come say hi."

he smiled walking over, leaning over you and waving at the camera, "yooo." he also peeped the comments and began to laugh, shaking his head.

"watch people start making ship edits of us." he looked down at you and smirked, "i would like that though."

user4 - THE FLIRTINGGG?

user5 - i think we're interrupting something

user6 - thank you for the idea ima go make a ship edit right now

you kept the live going on for a few, until you decided you just wanted to spend more time with jake. "alright y'all ima gooo, love ya." you blew a kiss at the camera and waved, ending the live.

"boy you see what you done did." jake laughed and sat down, taking you alone with him and sitting you on his lap.

"you think people gon like the idea of us together?" he asked.

"ehhh certain people, you definitely gonna have to get my brothers approval-" he quickly cut you off, shaking his head.

"see that one i'm scared for." you laughed.

"boy you gonna be fine." he wrapped his arms around your waist and looked at you in your eyes.

"why'd you choose me though? like i'm not gon lie when you was talking about me then dm'ed me back, i was scared as fuck."

you shrugged and started running your hands through his hair, "i don't know to be honest with you. don't get me wrong you a handsome ass boy, and you got a great personality. i jus feel like we could be sum good you know."

he nodded, "jus so you know, i'm not a fuckboy like you was sayin innat interview. if we taking each other serious, i only got my eyes on you and basketball for real."

you smiled and started leaning in when y'all was interrupted, "y/n we needa start recording for the album." your manager said.
she smiled realizing she interrupted something and said, "or we could just continue later?"

"nah nah it's ok go do yo thing." jake said.

you kissed his cheek and said, "you gonna stay?"

"of course ima stay princess."

you smiled at the nickname.

kinda don't like this at all but it's whatever

kinda don't like this at all but it's whatever .

( 𝟰𝟵𝟲 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )