𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡

"y'all needa stop requesting me to do this shit because i swear y'all gonna see me on the news one day dead

"y'all needa stop requesting me to do this shit because i swear y'all gonna see me on the news one day dead." you set ur phone up on the bathroom counter , another day , another prank to play on your man.

"i swear on my life this is the last prank i'm ever doing on jake for awhile cause ouu lord.." you were in your bathroom trying to speak as quietly as possible while jake was in your bedroom trying to pick out a movie to watch.

"ok but let's do this quickly because my time gonna run out fast but basically ima call my man another boy's name cause y'all like seeing him mad so uhm.." you laughed and grabbed your phone, mentally preparing yourself for what could happen next.

you walked out of your bathroom and climbed into the bed with your boyfriend , wrapping your arms around his neck as you straddle him , your phone in your hand as you try not to make it seem like your recording.

"mm baby what you trynna do?" jake sits up a little bit and puts the remote down, moving his hands to your waist and moving them under your sweater.

"mm jack stopp , i jus want your love and attention." you laugh but inside your heart was pounding.

his hands fall from under the sweater and his face falls into a confused look. "the fuck did you jus say?"

"i said i jus want your love and attention baby." you smile , but he pushes you off his lap and starts getting out of the bed.

"y/n stop playing with my intelligence bro you know what i mean." you gave him a puzzled look and frowned, acting confused that you didn't know why your boyfriend was acting the way he was.

"who is jack y/n?"

"who..?" you say.

"alright bro i'm leaving, i'm not spending the night here cause you stress me out." he grabs his bookbag from the floor and starts putting it on and then puts his slides on.

"baby you keep falling for this bullshit it's hilarious." you start laughing in his face and he looked confused at first, but soon after realized your intentions.

"bro you actually get me tight." he takes everything back off and gets back into the bed but keeps his distance from you.

"babyyy come cuddle with me i'm sorryy." you pouted your lips and he looked at you while shaking his head.

"c'mere ma." you get back on top of him and he repeats the same actions he did before.

"so what was we doin before u did some dumb shit?" you smirked realizing what he wanted and y'all  quickly got to it.

( 𝟰𝟱𝟮 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )

leave me request's ya'll , i'm bored & needa writee! 😭