𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗗𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧/𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 show you were on had gone smoothly and it was quite funny

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗗𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧/𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 show you were on had gone smoothly and it was quite funny. you were just answering questions the media wanted to know about you, and they were some good questions that you enjoyed answering.

"so how is it like, you know being the sister of one of the best nba players, klay thompson?" (or you can choose who you'd wanna be sibling's with). you sat up straight and sighed, the hosts laughing and you began to start talking.

"he's like the reason i'm famous to be honest, if i didn't have a famous brother, if i wasn't fine as fuck, and if i didn't have an angelic ass voice to sing, i wouldn't be where i am now... but it's definitely something though, he stresses me out a lot, but i still love and support him regardless so," you laugh, "he's definitely a pain in my ass when he wants to be, always embarrassing me or doing some dumb shit but overall i like having him as a brother. like i wouldn't wish for nobody else to be honest." you shrugged and one of the interviewers said, "awww." before moving on.

"ok so another question the media has, and it's a random one, who on tiktok is your favorite right now or like who do you find attractive on tiktok?"

you tilted your head, "hollon let me see cause there's this one fine ass boy that stay on my feed." you pulled out your phone and opened tiktok, scrolling through your likes.

"ohhh his names jake west." you smiled to yourself and showed the podcasters before continuing, "he's fine as fuck though as i said, like i would give him a chance to be honest but he look like a whole fuckboyyy." you laughed and put your phone back down.

"but oh well," you shrugged, "jake if you see this though baby, slide in my dm's." you winked at the camera and the interviewers laughed.

after a few more questions the interview ended.

"thank you for having me ya'll." you smiled and blew kisses to the camera, waving.

soon after you left the studio where the podcast was being held and headed to see your brother who was waiting for you back at his house.

𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥, 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗

"JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE." he heard his name being repeatedly yelled, he could tell it was nelson's annoying ass voice, and multiple footsteps leading up to the room he was in while he was getting ready for practice.

soon after cam, lavar, nelson and a few of the other guys barge into his room out of breathe, "damn ya was pheenin to see me or sum." jake laughed and started putting his backpack on.

"bro you know y/n thompson right?" cam asked.

"as in klay thompson's sister? yeah everybody knows about her fine ass.. why?"

"bro bro bro bro come downstairs now let's go hurry it up." lavar grabbed his shoulders and forced him out of the room, leading him down the stairs.

soon he was sat in front of a tv, "i'm confused what's up." he was quickly shushed.

"jus shut the fuck up and watch!" nelson pointed towards the tv, and jake saw y/n pop up on the screen, getting asked questions on one of the most popular podcast's.

"ok so another question the media has, and it's a random one, who on tiktok is your favorite right now or like who do you find attractive on tiktok?" he heard the interviewer ask y/n on the tv, this made him sit up straight and fidget with a string on his bookbag.

the only words he heard next was, "jake west, fine as fuck, and hit me up," and that immediately made his face go read. the tv was paused by nelson and everybody looked towards jake. the room was silent.

"NIGGA THIS MEANS YOU HAVE A CHANCE BRO HIT HER UPPPP." one of his teammates broke the silence and the rest of the guys started clapping.

"yeah my boy jake finally gettin some ass let's get it." lavar clapped his back and jake flinched.

"ow bro." jake pulled his phone out his pocket and started typing your username up on instagram with shaky hands. he clicked your profile.

the rest of the guys sat around waiting to see what jake was gonna do.

"i-ion know what to say-"

"boy give me the phone." cam snatched the phone out his hands and started typing something.

"there since you so motherfuckin scary." can handed him back his phone and jake saw what he had texted.

to y/nthompson : yo what was that interview about ?

"nigga got one chance with klay thompsons sister and don't know how to act." lavar said and the boys started laughing.

soon after the boys were at practice, jake overthinking as he still didn't get a text back. it's been three hours, but he knew real celebrities didn't really use their phones as much.

basketball cleared his mind though, and practice was quickly over. the boys were all outside the gym waiting for their rides and jake opened instagram. you texted back.

his face must've looked like he saw a ghost because not soon after cam, lavar, and nelson stood next to him looking at his phone with him.

"you are not serious jake." cam had yet again snatched his phone and opened the text.

from y/nthompson : lmaooo , so you sawww.. yeah i kinda got a thing for u ngl, you cute or whateva.

from y/nthompson : ima be in ya city soon though, let's plan something 🥰🥰.

part 2 , y'all gotta let a girl know ?

( 𝟵𝟱𝟰 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )