𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘

( 𝗝𝗨𝗦 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗟 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗬 )

𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙 nice and cozy , you cuddled up in jakes lap on the couch , while emerson and his lil boo cuddled on the love seat , slowly on the verge of sleep while watching spiderman 2. it was like a couples sleepover. cute n' simple.

jake got quickly distracted by his phone, stating that he already watched spiderman multiple times and that it's 'boring' now. you rolled your eyes at his excuse.

it got a little cold in the room, as the ac was on, so you got an idea to do something.

you slid your hands under jakes sweater and he slightly jumped at the gesture, surprised by your actions. your hands rub up and down on his abs, and they quickly tense up. "i'm sorry baby i hope this is ok .. my hands jus got a lil cold." he knew what you were doing. trying to get his attention. he let it slide.

"nah you good bae." he turned his attention back to his phone and started scrolling on tiktok again. you got annoyed. did he not know what you wanted..

you left it alone for a few minutes, your hand still under his sweater as you watched the movie. but you eventually got bored and decided to do something a little more.. devious.

you slid your hand down slowly, but not fast enough for jake to fully notice, and your hands finally reached the waist band of his boxers and he grunted, "what are you doing." he gripped your wrists.

"nothing baby i told you my hands were cold." you innocently looked up at him and batted your eyelashes. he shook his head and picked his phone back up.

"you lucky emerson and his girl right there, i would've handled you right here , right now so fast mamas." he whispered in your ear.

"i mean orrr we could jusss sneak up to your room jus real quick."

let's just say y'all weren't quick.

( 𝟯𝟯𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )