you have a nightmare

Scott: You looked left and right as the Berserkers were killing all of your friends. Before you knew it they were all gone and the Berserker was closing in on you. You were backed up in the corner when it started stabbing you in the chest. You started screaming but you felt no pain. Your eyes finally snapped open and you realized you were just having a nightmare. All this craziness with the supernatural world was really starting to get to you. You walked to the kitchen to get a cold glass of water and when you got back into your room Scott was sitting on your bed. "Scott what are you doing here?" you asked him. "I just felt like there was something wrong. Are you okay?" he asked you patting your bed. You went and sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. "Yeah I just had a bad dream. I'm really worried about everything I don't want anyone getting hurt." you said quietly. "Don't worry about that. We're all working together on this and we'll get it handled, we always do." Scott said kissing you on the top of your head. "Scott will you stay here with me?" you asked looking up at him. He smiled at you and nodded as the two of you climbed under your comforters. You cuddled up to Scott and you fell back asleep, this time without having any nightmares.

Stiles: You watched on in horror as the alpha werewolf lunged at Stiles and started attacking him. He wasn't able to fight back because we had no powers like the rest of your friends. Scott and Derek finally got the alpha werewolf away from Stiles and you ran over to him, he was breathing and there was blood everywhere. You pulled him closer to you and yelled at him to wake up. You started sobbing into his chest when you felt someone shaking you. Your eyes opened and you saw Stiles looking at you. You threw yourself into his arms, happy that it was just a nightmare and that Stiles was okay. "What's happened? Are you okay?" Stiles asked, rubbing your back to comfort you. "Yeah I just had a dream." you mumbled. "Well what did you dream about?" he asked you. "The alpha werewolf. I dreamt that it attacked you and I just, I can't lose you Stiles you're all I have." Stiles pulled you even closer to him. "I'm not going anywhere. You're not going to get rid of me that easily." Stiles said kissing you, making all your worries go away.

Liam: "Liam are you okay?" you asked, putting your hand on his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes were yellow and his fangs and claws were out. You backed up but he just kept inching closer to you. "Liam it's me." you said hoping that he would realize it and be able to control himself. You were pressed up against the wall and you could feel his breath on your face as he growled at you. Before you could try and get away and he lunged towards you, ready to attack. You sat up straight, breathing heavily. "Is everything alright?" Liam asked groggily from beside you. "I just had a bad dream." you mumbled. "What was it about?" he asked and you bit your lip. Even though you loved Liam and would never leave him, you were still scared of him because he was still learning how to control his shift and you were worried he could turn on you at any second. He sighed before pulling you into his arms. "You know I would never hurt you right?" he mumbled into your hair. "I know it's just scary. But I know you're working on it and I trust you." you said back. You felt him smile and he laid back down and pulled you into his arms and held you. You fell back asleep feeling completely safe in his arms.

Derek: "Stop, you're killing him!" you shouted at Kate as she was continuously shooting Derek. Before you were able to do anything Derek slumped down to the floor, not looking like he was breathing. "No!" you shouted as you leaned forward and your eyes snapped open. You looked around and all your friends were looking at you. You then remembered that you were all at Derek's loft and you must have fallen asleep. Derek looked at you concerned before nodding his head towards the door. You got up and the two of you walked out of the room. "Is everything alright?" he asked you, concern laced in his voice. "Everything's fine I'm just worried that something's going to go wrong. What if you get hurt?" you asked, tears starting to roll down your face as fear set in. Derek pulled you into a hug and you wrapped your arms around his torso. "There's nothing to worry about, I'll be here for you for a long time. I know it's hard to handle all these situations we get put in but we'll all get through this." he said. You smiled and stood up on your tiptoes to kiss him.