Nightmares

Marinette's pov dream world.

Some guy had trapped her to a wall. She was literally cornered. She couldn't see they guy's face it's like he had a blind fold over it. Marinette was in a huge black room. She didn't know if she was stuck to the wall. All she knew was that there was a barrier behind her, keeping her from moving. The black void looked like it went on forever. So why was she stuck? The guy walked up to her, put one hand on the left side of her head. His other hand went to her jaw.

"So. Beautiful, have you ever been kissed before?" The man asked.

Marinette thought about it but was to panicked to think straight.

"N-no." She replied. "Wait! Yes I have. Adrian kissed me-" she corrected. She thought this would discourage the man but it only made things worse.

"Oh good. I guess I'll have to clean him if your mouth." Replied the man getting closer to her face.

The man leaned in and then kissed her. No wait- he started to make out with her. He bit her bottom lip very lightly then let go. Marinette's eye's started to cloud over. Then she stopped struggling.

"I'm stuck... There's no point in fighting... I'll just let him lead... I can't win this... I've been trapped..." Marinette thought to herself.

The man finally pulled away from her. Then someone wrapped their arms around her stomach. Someone from behind her. How is that possible?! She was trapped. The second person moved his hands down to the bottom of her shirt and lifted just enough for the first guy to put his hands on either side of her stomach. His hands were cold. The second person lifted up her shirt till it was off her. Great now she was practically naked now. The guy threw her shirt to the side and brought his hands to her pants. He pulled them down and the first guy had to lift her up so that the pants could come completely off. Now she really was naked. Well with the exception of still having her under clothes on. The second person wrapped in of his arms around her stomach just below her breasts, and the other arm went right above her breasts. His hand resting on her shoulder. She was trapped now. She turned her head to get a look of the person holding her. She looked at him and he looked at her. It was~ Luka?!
Marinette squirmed. Or at least tried to. This only made it so that the grip was tightened. If his arm was around her neck she would have been choking.
So moving doesn't work, try screaming?
This only got her mouth tapped.

"What? So surprised to see me? Hah. Well we're going to be taking good care of you." Luka mused.

Marinette turned to see her first captor. He looked back at her. His face came into view. It was Alex! Marinette tried to kick and squirm but this just made the grip tighter.
Alex walked over to her, grabbed her leg and rested it on his hip. Then he pushed himself into her. She was stuck again like she was at the party. Was this how it was going to be forever?
Something popped and it took her out of her thoughts. She didn't need to even guess what it was. But instead of it in front of her it was from behind. Then it happened in the front.

"Great" Marinette thought. "Now I'm stuck between 2 guy's and their stuff. This is just great"

Both of Marinette's arms were stuck from the wrap Luka had her in. So she couldn't push or do anything like that. Alex pushed into her more and this made her sigh just a little. Marinette closed her eyes and looked down. She was already breathing heavily.

"Now I'm going to need your mouth." Laughed Alex in an evil manner.

Alex grabbed the tape with one hand and put his other hand on her chin. Forcing her to look at him. With a violent jerk the tape was off her mouth. This kind of tape was apparently the kind that didn't leave any marks behind but definitely hurt. Marinette shouted in pain. She tried to keep her head up but she couldn't. Her head dropped on to Alex's shoulder and her whole body went limp. While her head went down she made sure that it would at least hurt.

"Hah. You think your so smart?" Laughed Alex lifting Marinette's head. "Well, as punishment I think we'll start with something like this." Finished Alex and he shoved himself into Marinette and then back out.
(They still have clothes on. He's just teasing her.)
Marinette let out a moan and dropped her head again this time into the base of Alex's neck. With this Luka moved the arm that was on top of Marinette's breasts to the base of her neck making her have to face Alex. If she moved her head down she wouldn't be able to swallow anything. Alex looked at her and grinned. He moved again but this time a lot harder causing her to moan louder. Their hips had collided really hard also make Marinette have a tear fall down her cheek. Marinette's head fell down into the base of Alex's neck again and Luka moved his arm around her throat forcing her head to come up. She took this time to bash her head into Luka's. All this did was make him tighten his hold around her neck. Alex looked up at her and again grinned. He used his hand and brought it down to her parts and started rubbing somewhere.  She moaned again. She couldn't move at this point otherwise she'd be choked. Alex kept rubbing the spot then suddenly stopped.

"Thought I'd let you have pleasure that easy?" Laughed Alex grabbing both sides of her underwear and pulled them down.

She was now officially exposed. Alex had a pure devilish look on his face as he took of his own pants. Marinette started to squirm and tried to yell.

"P- please! Please d-don't~" Marinette started.

All the squirming made Luka's grip tighten so much that he cute off her air flow. She'd passed out. Alex looked at Luka and grinned. Luka put Marinette to the floor and dropped his pants. Both guys got positioned at their side.

Marinette couldn't believe her eyes! She had to watch all this unfold as if she was a viewer. All of a sudden she heard Alya's voice and a shake.

Marinette sat up so fast she fell into Alya.

No one's pov

"Girl are you ok?!" Asked Alya in concern.

"No! I'm not. Well I am now. Thanks to you waking me up." Replied Marinette breathing heavily.

"Well I heard what you said about the whole incident. So I'll explain." Said Alya sitting on the bed next to Marinette. She explained everything to Marinette and she was mortified.

"So your saying that I was turned on??? From that act?! I was not ok with that!" Cried Marinette.

"Well, you might not like it but your body kind of betrays you." Sighed Alya.

"Oh fuck my body." Sighed Marinette.

"Gladly." Answered Adrian.

"Out!!" Shouted Alya shooing Adrian away.

"Wait- how do you know this stuff?" Asked Marinette.

"Heh, well having a boyfriend has it's benefits." Replied Alya blushing.

"ALYA!" Shouted Marinette. She jokily pushed Alya.

"Heh." Laughed Alya nervously. "Let's go and play the game." She finished.

Alya stood up and dragged Marinette with her. She sat Marinette down on Adrian's other side.

"Chloe and Adrian will protect you." Said Alya. "We're going to play some truth or dare now.