where is everyone?

"Adrian. Where is everyone? What happened to everyone?" Asked Marinette

"I don't know I think they were taken out. I don't know were they went." Answered Adrian picking Marinette up.

"Ahh. I'm- I'm being picked up again. Wait? Again? I wasn't picked up at all. Except now! What?! Ugh. I have a crush on Luka- wait but Luka has a girl-- boyfriend. Ugh my head hurts so much. Why am I so mixed up?!" Marinette thought.

"Marinette? Are you ok? You seem to be a little off." Asked Adrian.

"Huh?! Oh?! Ya. I-' I'm ok!" Replied Marinette.

"Oh good. Well it looks like there's still some food. Let's get some." Said Adrian walking towards a ruined house.
As Adrian walked Marinette realized she was standing just fine. Then a really strong gust of wind suddenly came. It cought her off guard she fell to the ground.she looked up and cried for Adrian. When he turned around the wind caught his hair and lifted it off his face. It slowly started to melt off.

She screamed and Adrien looked down at Marinette.
"ADRIAN! What happened?! I-' I was-" Marinette started to have a panic attack.

"Mari?! Your ok. Just breathe." Replied Adrian.

"I- i don't know what happened?! I- I saw you leave me on the ground -" Marinette tried.

"I would never leave you. Your injured." Replied Adrian.

--------------

"She seemed to get a spike in her heart rate. I don't know how much longer this coma will last. If it lasts longer she might not-" said someone.

Marinette opened her eyes. Just a little. All she could see was a roof. She could hear a lot of things though. A heart monitor.

"DON'T! Don't say it! Please! Don't put it out into the universe. This might have been going on for 3 years but she'll get out of it!" Shouted someone.

---------------

"So I see you were hungry." Laughed Adrian.

Marinette looked around. Wasn't she is Adrian's arms? Now she was on the ground under a tree eating.
"What was that about a coma?" She asked herself.

"Oh ya. Haha." Laughed Marinette.

"Well, we should try to make a shelter." Said Adrian.

Adrian walked over to a blank spot and then a shelter appeared. In the spot Infront of him.

"Wow. That was really hard. Definitely better with more than 1 person." Laughed Adrian.

"What? But?! He stood there! He didn't do anything?!" Thought Marinette.
She tried to stand up to see if anything happened but a sudden pain in her stomach made her fall down. She grabbed her stomach arching over.

"Ughh. Ouch!" Groaned Marinette.

"Mari! Are you ok?!" Asked Adrian.

-------------------

"Again?! Her stitches broke! Why won't she heal?! Her heart rate is up again. She must of felt this- wait?! She felt this?! This- this is life changing! This means this should heal! I need to stich it back up!" Said someone.

----------------------

"Oh it looks like a piece of debris is lodged into your stomach. Here let me  take you inside and I'll help you." Said Adrian putting back a part of her shirt over the wound.
"Wait?! What happened?! Did he tear my shirt? I worked so hard to make this?!" Thought Marinette angrily.

Later

"Wow. Ok this seems to bleeding a lot." Said Adrian and another voice.
Adrian pushed on the wound to try and get debris out.

"AHHH!" Shouted Marinette.
Adrian had to hold her down and apply pressure.
"Adrian! Please. Stop. It hurts!" She shouted.
Adrian pushed a little harder and then the piece of debris fell out.
"Ah! It- it came out. Please do something!" Sighed Marinette.
The wound was not super big but it wasn't small either. It was bleeding a ton.

"Right! Hang on!" Answered Adrian.

Marinette's vision blurred and then her wound was healed.

"There. Your wound healed. I guess the leaves healed you super fast!" Laughed Adrian helping her up.
Marinette sat up and her head started to hurt.

"Argh. My head!" Cried Marinette grabbing her head.

Voices started to flow through her head.
"She felt the pain! Her heart rate went up. Her heart rate is going up again! I think we're being to loud. Let's go back outside the room." Said someone.

"Stop- stop. Stop talking!" Shouted Marinette.

Adrian looked at her very worried. He wasn't talking. She was grabbing her head so hard her hands where turning white.
"Marinette! Are you ok?!" Asked Adrian.