Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

Maybe he had changed his mind about us... about m-

My thoughts grew silent though when he emerged forward from the crowd of men. Even with a simple black mask, I could tell it was him. He wore a black 3 piece suit with a nude colored tie and napkin in his breast pocket, along with a pin chain linked from the lapel of his suit to inside his breast pocket. The pin being something I couldn't quiet see clearly.

His brown hair was combed back perfectly and his blue eyes only looked brighter amongst all the black of his outfit. He offered his hand as I landed on the 3rd from last step with an adoring gaze that had my stomach feeling like it was the new home of  a hundred butterflies.

"My goddess", he smirked in that way he always does. I smiled and took his hand, he kissed the back of it tenderly as we held eye contact. Meanwhile I was using the other hand to lift my dress slightly as I got the rest of the way down. As soon as both feet were planted on the floor his arm went around my waist as the other men continued to stare almost longingly at me. Grayson held me tight to his side though as we walked past them.

"About that announcement..", I smirked as we walked further into the party.

"Did you like it, added my own personal touch", he winked causing me to giggle. I placed both my hands on his cheeks as I stared deeply into his eyes.

"I loved it Grayson", I said before brushing his lips softly with mine, gently as to not get my makeup all over him.

"I must admit Leah, you left me speechless for a moment when I saw you up there. Calling you beautiful doesn't even begin to describe how absolutely, jaw dropping you look. You're a true goddess Leah Selene", he smiled as he placed both of his hands on my waist.

"Why thank you, you're looking rather dashing as well", I smirk.

"Now that we're here how about we leave. I'm dying to slide this beautiful dress off you and then to slide myself inside you. I just want you all to myself now", Grayson whispered into my ear. My thighs clenched tightly as I fought the moan that almost escaped my lips.

I was close to agreeing until we heard a throat clear.

"Too late, looks you'll have to share me for a little while longer ", I chuckled quietly as I opened my eyes to see Kyra, Beck, Violet, and Wesley watching us with knowing smirks.

"Only for now. Later on tonight... I'll have you moaning my name so much that you may just forget your own", he whispered huskily before letting go and turning to our friends.

"Nice touch to the announcement Grayson, and Leah you look absolutely radiant birthday girl", Violet smiled as she hugged me. Her blonde hair was curled down her back as she wore a dark purple v-neckline layered tulle dress. Both Wesley and Beck, a lot like Grayson, wore matching ties and breast pocket napkins to their respective dates along with black masquerade masks.

"Thank you, you look amazing as always Violet, and the boys look spiffy too I suppose", I chuckled.

"You know I was gonna give you a compliment Lee, but since you want to be like that...", Beck started with a grumble, causing us all to laugh.

We all mingled in our little group until we decided to branch out to enjoy ourselves and the vibe of the ball.

Grayson held my waist as we walked around, my eyes wide as I took in the details of the decorations, the ambiance the classical yet gothic music that played, and the couples waltzing gracefully on the dance floor.

"Is it how you imagined it would be", Grayson asked.
"It feels like I've stepped into a fantasy novel. I bet this never gets old", I smiled in awe.

"Honestly it was beginning to, but seeing your reaction and the look in your eyes right now, it's like attending for the first time all over again", he smiled.