" • Happy lil Jake ^^ ~ "

Info:
Ships: Jailey
AU: After episode 11  ( a few weeks after)
Word count: 1101
Type: fluff

-

Hailey's POV:

Jake's late, as usual. I actually thought he would stop that habit, but looks like he didn't, can't someone get him a watch already? I impatiently tap my foot, waiting for him, as the rest of the club is preparing there instruments, suddenly, I hear loud and fast footsteps. The whole club turned around with confusion. "Looks like he noticed he's late." Zander said in a stubborn tone as he rolled his eyes. Then, Jake casually bursts in, jumping around and squealing with joy. "WOOHOO!!" He continued to screech, what's he so happy about anyways?

Jake's POV:

I... I can't believe it, I got accepted to a record label! The club is going to be so proud of me, I can't wait to see the look on there faces when I tell them the good news. I jump in joy, squealing from happiness, as I leave my classroom like nothing happend, pretending to play it cool, but then to burst again. I was stopped by a giggling Daisy. "Jake, did you get accepted?!" Daisy asked with excitement, as she placed her hands on my shoulders. "Yes!" I scream out, as everyone watches us, smiling proudly because of my happiness. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Just wait until Hailey and the club find out!" I ranted as Daisy listened, snickering. "They're gonna go NUTS!" I jumped again, I really was so happy I got in the label, it was the best accomplishment in my whole life life, it was my dream come true. "Jake!" Lia called out and ran to me breathing for air, I turned around, smiling even more. I only told Lia and Daisy about this. "You got the label?" Lia asked with a big grin. "Of course I did!" I squealed again. Lia gasped quietly and then clapped. "Congratulations, Jake!" She cheered me on. "Now go go! tell the club!" Daisy pushed Jake. "Wait, you didn't tell the club at all?" Lia asked with tad bit confusion. "Yes, I wanted it to be a surprise!" I yelled out while I ran to the club room. "Oh boy! I can't wait to tell them, eek!" I thought to myself. People around me just watched, but most of them were whispering things like "I heard he got a label on something, probably a record one, I'm proud of him!" "Look how happy he is!" "Aw, I love how happy he is, after everything that happened to him!" "What's happening?" "That's our Happy lil Jake!" Those were just a few words I managed to hear, and for the first time in my life, the whispers I received are positive, and not like before. I was at the club room door, I jumped for the last time and entered. I ran in the room, everyone flinched. "WOOHOO!" I jumped and squealed. "Woah, someone's in a good mood this morning!" Sean pointed out. "And for a good reason!" Milly said with a smile. "Damn, Jake, what's the fuss about?" Hailey asked with a chuckle. "Oksoiliterallygotthebestaccom-" I was so excited that I could talk properly. "Hey, slow it down!" Zander groaned. "Sorry, I'm just so happy!" I  cleared my throat and began to speak again. "Ok, so I literally got the best accomplishment in my whole entire life!" I said with excitement, still talking fast enough for the club to understand. "Well, what is it, Jake?" Luke asked. "I GOT ACCEPTED FOR A HUGE RECORD LABEL!" I screamed, as the whole club was surprised. Milly and Sean had there jaws dropped in shock. "Oh, mee, GOSH!!" Milly screamed as she ran to me and jumped into a hug, tightly pressing me. "*Coughs* M-Milly, I can't breathe!" I said through a muffled voice. Milly let go of the hug. "I'm sorry, Jake, I'm just SO HAPPY AND PROUD FOR YOU, AHHH!!!" Milly threw her hat in excitement. I giggled at this. Sean and Luke clapped. "Congrat, man!" They said at the same time. "YEAHHH!!" Hailey cheered, as I blushed slightly with rosy red cheeks. Zander walked up to Jake with crossed arms and a cold face , and everyone paused for a bit. Zander smiled and hugged me. I was shocked. The cold and stubborn Zander hugged me! That was strange, but it felt amazing. "He let go, still smiling. "Good job, dummy." He said, as he chuckled a bit at the dummy part. He walked away "You need a song tho?" Luke questioned. "Yeah, that's why I'll get Hailey to help me out after school!" Hailey's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, really?! Hailey stuttered in shock. "Yeah! You're the best song writer I know!" Jake said proudly, as Hailey blushed a bit. "Nice! Now let's practice!"

After school

Hailey's POV:

We were already at Jake's house, thinking of lyrics."So, you think this is good?" I asked as I looked at him. Jake looked at the lyrics on the paper sheet, and then at me. "They're perfect! Thanks for the help, Hails!" I blushed red at the new nickname. "Hails?" I sttutered flustered. "New nickname." Jake smirked. He looked away a bit, silent. I looked at him in confusion. "Jake?" I ask him, patting his shoulder. "I'm thinking..." He murmurs out. "Of what?" I ask him. "We should be a band." He finally looks at me. My eyes widen in shock. "Band?!" I asked with suprise. "Yes! A band! Jake said, as he rose from his seat. "But-" He interrupts me by placing a finger on mouth, shushing me. "No buts! We will be an amazing band, just imagine..." Jake pauses and does an enthusiastic hand wave. "The music freaks band." He says in a dreamy way, and then looks at me. "Whatcha think?" I thought for a bit, and then chuckled. "Fine, the club will be even happier to hear that idea." I says. "LES' GO!" Jake raises a fist of victory, as I giggle softly at his excitement.