" • Jealous much ? ~ "

Info:
Ship: Drake
Type: Very heated spice
Word count:1950
AU: Before the whole drama, different timeline from the first oneshot
Requested by: @Lemonade23567
Longest one yet, I enjoyed writing this

-
Drew's POV:

I lean onto my locker and scroll through my phone, as I let out a slight groan. "I feel lonely, stupid right? I have a whole group of friends, yet I'm still incomplete without Jake..." Drew paused before he said the name Jake. Saying that name now feels kinda weird for him. "He spends the rest of his time with those dumb freaks, I feel like he doesn't enjoy my company." Drew though, as he felt tears sting his eyes, but nodded that away. "I'll admit it, I miss him. I miss being with him like before, those times when we would always hang out together, and now... I don't even remember the last time I hung out with him!" As I was stuck in my thoughts, I soon noticed my face felt... blushy? Wait, I can't be crushing for Jake, he's just my friend and nobody else!..." I though as I tried to distract myself by scrolling faster, but I gave up, since my brain was now pilled up with those thoughts. Am I really having those feelings, or am I just dazed and confused?" My deep thinking was interrupted by a grouchy voice saying Jake's name. It was a periwinkle haired boy. "What was his name again?... Oh, I remember, he's Zander. Jake told me he was the cold type of person, but his boyfriend knows how to melt his heart. That's kinda cute honestly, I HAVE to admit, but I'm more then ever interested in what is Zander needing Jake for." I leaned away from my locker a bit as I try to overhear the conversation, still pretending to stare at my phone "Zander, why do you have to be such a pain in the ass sometimes?" Jake joked with a slight smirk. I chuckled quietly at this. "IM THE PAIN IN THE ASS?! YOU'RE THE PAIN IN THE ASS!" Zander yelled out in a a cracked groany voice, as Jake just giggled at this. "Can you BOTH quit being a pain in the ass?" The Milly girl yelled into their faces. "We have to focus! No cat fights..." Hailey said with a slight giggle. Gosh why is she so annoying... A-Am I jealous?, I sound jealous... Fuck that, I am not jealous. "Alright, sorry Princess~" Jake teased Hailey with a smug face, as Hailey blushed tremendously. I could feel anger boil up inside me as I saw that. I rolled my eyes with a cold face, I knew I had to do something to be closer to Jake, but what was I suppost to do? Those freaks take all of his time... I put my phone in my pocket as I continued to walk away with my head down. I need to tell Jake about what I feel with him, and I need to tell him how much I missed him. I'll call him after school to come to my place, it's Friday anyways...

Jake's POV:

Me and Zander fought earlier again. Well, not an actual fight, but kind off a disagreement. But Zander started it first! He called me a nimrod for not being able to sing a small high pitched part of the song, but after like 30 tries, I managed to do it and It sounded amazing, if that's what Hailey thought from the amazement on her face. Practice now ended. Luke was putting his drumsticks away, as everyone left, with only me and Luke being in the clubroom. I felt some thoughts in my head, and they were quite the reason why I couldn't focus on today's rehearsal. It had to do with Drew... When was the last time we even hung out? I always ditch him for the club, and I now realize that he might feel sad because of it, since I've practically knew him longer than anyone else. I can scan it in his face if he's ok or not, I know everything about him. But now... I don't, because he's not here... I sighted as I picked my jacket up and left the room. Luke noticed this and stopped me by patting my shoulder and turning to him. "Uhm... Jake, are you ok? You look beaten up..." Luke asked with a soft worried voice. Gosh, now I get what Zander sees in him. He's so soft with everyone. (NOT A SHIP YALL) "Y-Yea?..." I stuttered out quietly. "... Its fine if you don't want to discuss it with me, Jake." He said with a slight smile. I smiled back with a fake smile, I feel bad that I have to hide these kinds of things from people, especially Luke, probably the best advice giver I have ever met. We waved at eachother as I left the room, feeling my eyes become teary, as I wiped my teary eyes and continued to walk to the next class. It was Geography, the last period. Great, me and Drew sit together in that class. I sighted and entered the class, alongside with Milly having the same class and sitting with Elliot as they talked. She's so obsessed with him. I smiled at that though and sat at my seat, Drew entered and I turned around running up to him. "Drew!" I yelled out as I hugged him.

Drew's POV:

"As I enter the class, busy with my thoughts as usual, I suddenly felt a hug, It was Jake. I was startled by that hug, as I blushed slightly. "J-Jake?" I questioned in a flustered voice. Jake pulled away fastly and I could swear I saw his face pinkishly blushing. "Oh-!! Sorry D-Drew, I'm just happy to finally see you again..." Jake stuttered in an embarrassed voice, as I chuckled at this. How is he so cute? "Jake, can you come to my place after school, so we can, ya know... hang out?" I asked with a slight worry. Jake's eyes went wide in suprise. "Of course, Drew!" He said, as his eyes seemed to sparkle, or was it just me? I giggled quietly as we continued to seat ourselves. The class was boring, as usual. The teacher blabbering about useless stuff, Jake and Me talking the whole class, and then the bell rang, everyone sped out the class, except me and Jake. As I got my stuff, Jake called for me. "I'll be right back, Drew. I left something in the music room." I just nodded in response, as Jake ran out of the class in a rush. He really needs what he was looking for, huh?"

Jake's POV:

I rush through the halls in a panic. I felt bad that I ditched him just to run of and clear my thoughts off. But why was I panicking? It just him, Jake! Nothing bad will happen, he just wants to hang out, doesn't he?" As I slowly calmed myself down, I took a deep breath and left the room pretending like I didn't just have a panic over hanging out with the friend that makes me feel different when around him. I walked outside and he was there, waiting for me. I waved and he gleefully waved back. We continue to strum down the street to Drew's house. We were pretty much talking about school stuff, except Drew was chuckling a lot more then usual, and I enjoyed seeing him finally feel happy.

Drew's POV:

As we arrived at my place, we settled ourselves in my room as I turned my TV on and set up my controllers. I changed in pijamas to feel more comfy, and Jake borrowed my clothes. Jake was bringing snacks from the kitchen, as he ran upstairs with his hands full of crisps and 2 cans of soda. I giggled when I saw him at the door like that. He giggled back and dropped all the snacks on the bed. We played for a while, as we ate all the snacks, until one snack was left. We already drank our sodas, and we wanted to share the last snack together. As we sat up on our bed, and Jake was beating me at my game, I reached my hand out to grab snacks, but I instead felt a cold object. I accidentally grabbed Jake's hand. Jake noticed this and tugged his hand away haistly, as I blushed madly at this, looking down with my eyes wide open "Sorry about t-that..." Jake stuttered out with embarrassment. We looked back at eachother for a moment, until I looked away with a sigh and paused the game. Jake stared at me in a questionable way. "Uh... Drew?" He managed to stutter out in confusion. "Jake... I... gotta tell you something." Drew murmured out, as Jake stared at him in a concern. "The reason I called you here today is because..." I sighted before finishing the sentence. Jake tilted his head. "I missed you." I said as I rose my head up again, as shock appeard on Jake's face. "Y-You did?" Jake stuttered with suprise. "Yes, and not only that, I was quite jealous of you..." Jake was now confused again. "Jealous?... but..." Jake was speechless. He kinda didn't know how to react. "And I also have feelings for yo-" I fastly covered my mouth to stop myself from finishing. My face flushed in red in shock. Jake's eyes went wide in blush. "W-What...?" Jake stuttered flustered from what he heard. "I- Uhm-" I sighed in defeat. "Yes, I have feelings for you, Jake, and I was jealous of you because... of Hailey..." Jake was really shocked, if that's what his face appealed to say. I now grew in a even bigger worry. "Do you... want to... make out?" Jake asked with a slight confidence, he still was afraid of the answer. I was caught of guard by that question, but how could he say no?. "W-What?" Drew blushed madly as he was completely speechles. Jake didn't actually mean to say that, he just wanted to try and boost something up."I dont-" Jake grew confident and started to slowly crawling up to me as I crawled up to the top of my bed, as Jake was on top of me, smirking mischievously. "J-Jake?!" I said with suprise. But before I could say anymore, Jake already pressed his lips against mine. It felt passionate, as Jake just gave in. I placed my hands on Jake's back, as Jake went deep with his tongue. I moaned with a voice that was deeper then my normal one. "Jake~" I said through a deep moany voice, as Jake continued to kiss me with passion. I ran my fingers through Jake's hair as Jake went for my neck, leaving kiss marks. I arched my back in pleasure as my moans grew into whimpers. Jake kissed my collar boan and then took my shirt off, now leaving kiss marks on my chest, as he began to leave marks on my neck. "E-Eh~" I said in a groany whimper. "Stop it~" I stuttered out, as I breathed heavily. Jake obeyed and stopped, now gazing into my eyes. "Is this what you wanted~?" He teased as I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled. "I sort of did." I replied quietly, playing with Jake's hair and then sliding my hand to his cheek, gazing into him lovingly. Jake pecked me on the lips again with a kiss, as I grabbed him into a cuddle position. We cuddled for a while, and then fell asleep peacefuly.

(🥰)