" • Angel (pt.2 of Calming the trauma) ~ "

Info:
Type: fluff and angst
Ships: Drake (platonically, with a side of flirting cuz Jake does it for fun)
Word count: 1158
-

Jake's POV:

I woke up to quiet birds chirping, and Drew cuddled against me. I turned around to look at the window, as I smiled dreamily. "Drew even apologized, but, why? I thought he would hate me forever, and its fully my fault, I chose the club over him..." I said to myself, as I now felt glumy, my smile dropped, and now I stared at the window. My eyes become teary as I sniffed softly. "Oh, Drew, If only you know how much I really missed being around you, I should have spent time with you, I shouldn't have to choose sides, but I did, because..." I paused as I talked to myself, a tear already escaped my eye. "...I'm such a coward! I don't know how to value people!" I insulted myself, as I sniffed more. "Drew was right, I was practically living in the club room, but my passion for music is important to me, and so is Drew!..." I silenced myself and cried quietly, until I felt a soft touch around me. I blushed slightly, because I knew it was Drew. My body now sent a tingly feeling, as my stomach dropped down.

Drew's POV:

I woke up to see Jake still sleeping turned to the other side, as we were pressed into eachother. I smiled and looked at the wall, talking in my thoughts. "Woah... I apologized to Jake, and he apologized back to me..." I felt joy and grace as I thought of that. "I really shouldn't have bullied the club tho... I ruined everything-" my thoughts were interrupted by Jake talking to himself. As I listened, I was shocked. Jake thinks its his fault, for everything?! No, I was against his passion, I should be the bad guy, not him!" then, Jake started to sniff. I immediately jumped in to comfort him, as I felt like I could cry to. I rarely see Jake cry, he always tries to be gracious, or neutral in serious situations. I wrapped my arms around Jakes waist as I pulled him closer. I didn't hear any sniffs, nor anything was happening now. It was pure silence, except I felt blushy, not just in my face, but in my whole body. "Drew?..." Jake quiestioned in a sniffy voice. "Yes?..." I asked with a gleeful tone, smiling. Jake turned to me, and looked me deep in the eyes. This made my face a little red, as confusion grew on my face. He stared in like he saw an angel in front of me, or he did so. "Jake, i-is something wrong?" I barely stuttered out, flustered at what Jake was doing. Jake's hand slowly sled down my waist, I shaked slightly at Jake's cold grip. Jake kept staring in my eyes passionately. "You're an angel..." Jake murmured out in a dreamy way. My face flushed in red as Jake said that. Jake soon snapped from his thoughts, as he caught himself token aback from Drew's eyes. The honey brown eyes deceived him. I stared at Jake, as his mood swinged. He looked at the hand placement on me, and haistly removed the hand of my waist. "WOAAA-" He screamed as I flinched with a fearful face, but then I giggled at him. "Damn, faker, you think I don't know you well?~" I flirted with slight regret as I smirked. Jake's face was not beetroot red. "DREW!!" Jake said through his teeth, crossing his arms like a tsundere. "Cmon, now what was that for?" I asked with a curious face, as I laughed at Jake again. Jake looked back at me, as I took my time to laugh, and smirked mischievously. I stopped laughing and noticed his face. I blankly stared at him. "Huh?" Jake got up and towered over me. My heart pounded fast as I stared at him, looking up and down. "The only way to find out..." Jake flirted. I knew he was super good at flirting with girls, but I didn't know he was even better flirting with boys?! Jake leaned down to me. "What's wrong?~" I could see it and Jake's eyes that he was teasing me. I still kept my face of fear on as I stared at him. Jake slid his hands down my waist again. I couldn't take it, as my face was heating up. "JAKE! STOP IT!" I screamed as I threw him on the floor by accident. "WOAHH!-"
Jake yelled out and tumbled down the floor. Footsteps were heard in the halls. Liam and Henry bursted into the room. "Did y'all two catfight or something?" Liam asked, as he leaned at the door. "N-No, we didn't fight, we already solved everything actually..." Drew said, containing the blush on his face from what Jake did previously. "Oh, that's great news!" Henry jumped, as Liam giggled at his boyfriend. "So, Drew, you apologized to Drew, do you maybe want to interrogate with the music club? You chose, I don't want to force you down on anything..." Liam preferred. Jake rose from the floor, waiting for an answer. "Uh... I don't know.." Drew looked at Jake, who had puppy eyes. "Pleaseeeeee, Drewy-Bear~" Jake said in a baby voice, pleading. Drew's eyes widened as Jake said that, his face went red, but nobody expect Jake seemed to notice that. "Fine! I'll talk to them!" Drew said, getting of the bed. "Woohoo!" Jake and Henry cheered. Drew giggled at this.

...

Drew talked with the club, and everything was solved, the club and dromies, or should I say... Jomies! Yes, Jake is back in the friend group! They all had breakfast, until it was time to go. Liam was leading everyone out of the house, as Jake and me stood in front of the entrance, since Jake's mom was going to pick us up. "Well, this sleepover was worth it..." Jake said. "Yea, definitely is..." I answered, but something else was messing with my brain, it was what Jake did when we woke up this morning. "Uhm... about what happend when we woke up..." I mumbled with embarrassment."Jake noticed that this really was scratching my brain, and he smirked at that. "Admit it, you liked that~" Jake teased as he walked closer to me. I rose my head up and pushed him aside. "Quit acting like that!" I yelled out, as Jake went back to normal, snickering slightly. I couldn't take it, and I grabbed his hand. We were now holding hands. Jake looked at his hand, then me. His face was red, and the priceless expression on his face made me giggle. "Who the flustered one now, huh Sterling?" Drew teased with a tad bit of laughter in his voice. Jake looked away and calmed his blush down, as he blushed timidly now. I noticed that, and smiled sweetly. We stood there, waiting for Jake's mom, holding hands together...

Ok uhm this is so fruity and gay and as a heterosexual, this made my stomach drop and I did the fucking hop a scotch in my heart, idk why that's happening oftentimes to me, but whenever I read something romantic like that, I feel weird in my stomach. (Note: I don't have a crush) So CAN anyone help me please 😭😭