" • I'll always look out for you ~ "

Ship: Driam
Word count: 1580
Type: Angst and Fluff
AU: After episode 11
Requested by: DR3WY_B3AR
Tw: ED (eating disorder)

Drew's POV:

"During the week, something catched my attention, and it had to do with.... me. I started noticing that I was chubby. How? Because a week ago when I was changing into my pajamas, I looked at the mirror in my room, and I noticed my body looking different, I ignored it, but it soon began to bother me. I was practically skinny my whole life, but when I saw that I was gaining weight, that really scared me. I didn't want anyone to shame me for it, especially my mom. She used to shame me for being skinny, and now, she'll shame me for being fat. I skipped school since Monday, and now It's Thursday, and I really didn't want anyone to see me like this. The only person I told about this was Henry, because he had the same problem as a kid, but the other way round. When I skipped school, I had the opportunity to try and loose some weight, but now, the problem was.... I still didn't loose it. I worked out every morning and evening, I ate healthier food, like salads and fruits, but even after doing all of that... I still didn't seem doing any progress. Its Wednesday. Its 7am, I'm currently in my bed, crying my eyes out. "Why am I gaining weight like this?... I will get judged for it" I said to myself, as I sniffed quietly, hugging my pillow. As I calmed down a bit, an idea popped in my head. "Wait! I can maybe... fast?..." I thought to myself, as I hastily raised from my bed. "I can fast!" I said happily, as I jumped out of my bed. From now on, I decided it: I will start fasting, and I'll definitely lose weight. "I will skip breakfast for today... I'll just chug water..." I thought to myself, as I walked downstairs. Now, It's Friday, I didn't eat for two days. My parents were at work, so there isn't anyone to tell me what to do. I drank a few cups of water, and then sat on the couch, turning the TV on. I watched the TV for 30 minutes, when suddenly, my stomach was gurgling, and just like that, I felt hungry. "Damn, I'm hungry already?.." I rose up from the couch as I turned the TV off. I ran to the kitchen sink. I drank even more water to wash the hunger of. I ran back to my room, grabbing my phone and checking out for any messages. It was a message from "Henry 🥬"

Henry 🥬:
Are you ok man?

I looked at the message, and I was obviously going to lie.

Drew:
Yeah, I'm better. I just needed to stay home today for something...

I felt guilt wash up on my face as I lied to Henry.

Henry 🥬:
Glad to know :)

A faint smile appeared on my face, but dropped when I layed on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

Liam's POV:

"Drew didn't arrive at school today... I feel kinda worried, but Henry is really suspicious to me. He isn't saying anything about it, but It's probably because he knows what's wrong, but won't tell me. That's really wrong. As Drew's boyfriend, I shall now everything about his life, so I could support him. It's currently the last period, and I was completely off focus, thinking only about Drew. As the bell rang, and the last period ended, I packed my bag slowly, but Henry seemed to run of fast. I saw this and immediately packed faster, and when I finished, I ran to Henry and stopped him by grabbing him by his arm. "L-Liam! Dude!" Henry said as he tugged out of my grip. "I think you know something I don't." I spoke seriously, as Henry pretended to be confused. "What? I-I have no idea what you're saying..." Henry murmured out with a slight smile. I didn't take that as an answer. "You better tell-!" I started yelling at him and approached him threateningly. "Fine! I'll tell you!" Henry said as he backed of, raising his hands in defense. I sighed and calmed down. "Drew told me that he was having problems with weight loss the past week, so he didn't come to school..." As soon Henry said that, Liam's eyes went wide in fear. "And-" Henry was interrupted by Liam. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Liam yelled out, as his eyes became a little watery. "He told me not to! He only reached out to me! And I didn't want to worry you, Liam!" Henry said, as his eyes became a little watery too. A silence broke in, as Liam began to speak. "Ok... I-Im sorry, Hen..." Liam said, as he looked down in guilt. Henry chuckled softly. "Its fine dude! It actually my fault for not telling you-" Suddenly, Henry recieved a message from Drew. His eyes widened as he read the message. "W-What is it?! Is it him?!" Liam said fastly with a worry. "Drew just told me that he might have ED..." Henry read the message as he shook in fear, turning the phone screen to Liam. "Oh my god..." Liam quietly murmured out, as tears stinged his eyes, Henry noticed that, and placed his arms on Liam's shoulders. "Liam, listen. Go to Drew's place, comfort him, and try to feed him something..." Liam nodded at each command. "Ok! I'll go see him!-" Liam said as he ran off. "See you two tomorrow, Liam!" Henry waved, as Liam waved back. "Bye!!" He said, as he rushed to Drew's house.

Drew's POV:

"I'm again crying my eyes out. I haven't eaten breakfast, nor lunch, nor dinner, for two days. I feel so empty inside, and I don't have any energy to eat anything. I've been only drinking tons of water. I feel pale and dry, I haven't slept peacefuly because of it. I would wake up during midnight, because my stomach would beg for food, but I would chug water instead. My parents didn't suspect a thing, they're to busy with work anyways, why would they worry for their son? Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. "Its unlocked..." I said, in a exhausted way, as I wiped my teary eyes.

Liam's POV:

"I could hear it by Drew's voice that he hasn't eaten or slept at all. I rushed to his room, but when I arrived at the halls, I quietly walked to his bedroom, and slowly opened the door. I was shocked by what I saw. Drew was laying on his bed, pale and exhausted. His eyes were also red and his long eyelashes were wet. He was crying, alot. Drew didn't notice I entered the room, until he turned his head to the door, and he was pleasantly surprised by my arrival. "L-Liam?.." He said weekly.

No one's POV (Narrator):

Liam's eyes grew in shock and he covered his mouth. "Drew!?... W-What happend?" Liam said, as he walked and sat on Drew's bed. Drew remained silent, and then grew energy to raise from his bed and jumped into Liam's arms and started crying his eyes out again in Liam's chest. Liam hugged him hardly as Drew sniffed and whined. Drew was always a quiet one when It comes to crying. The tears ran down like crazy. "I-Im so sorry, Liam!..." Drew said in a muffled voice, as he rose his head. "I-I didn't want you to be worried!... I was just gaining weight...." Drew spooe in a shaky voice, as he still shed tears. Liam smiled softly and wiped Drew's tears away. "Shhhhh~ It's ok, I'm here now..." Liam whispered softly as he tilted his head to the side and gazed into Drew's eyes deeply. That managed to calm Drew down. "I was a-afraid that I might get shamed f-for my weight-" Before Drew could finish the sentence, Liam gave him a kiss on the lips. Drew's eyes went wide as blush spread on his face. He soon placed his arms on Liam's face and melted in the kiss, and closed his eyes. Liam let go off the kiss, as they gazed into eachother, and gave him a tight hug, then let go and held hands with Drew.. "Drew, you are the prettiest boy I have ever seen in my life. I would NEVER allow anyone to shame you for you're beauty! Everything about you is perfect, You are perfect." Liam smiled as he finished the hearty speech. Drew's eyes went a little wide, as he blushed timidly. "L-Liam! That's embarrassing...!" Drew pounted, as he crossed his arms and looked away. Liam chuckled at this. "Sorrrryy~ But you still love me, right?~" Liam teased, as Drew looked at him with a serious face, but then chuckled. "Of course I love you, dumbass..." Drew said as he continued to laugh. After 10 minutes, Liam ordered 4 pizzas for Drew to at least eat something. As soon as the pizza arrived on the front door, Drew was more happier then ever to eat it. As they ate, They held hands with eachother. "Enjoying the pizza?" Liam asked, as Drew nodded happily. "Yep!... Oh, and Liam, thank you for looking out for me..." Drew said, as he smiled sweetly. Liam giggled. "I'll always look out for you, Drew..."