" • Calming the trauma ~ "

Info:
Ships: Drake (platonically) Henriam (romantically) Lander (romantically)
Type: angst and fluff
Word count: 1958
AU: after episode 11
Warnings: mentions of r@pe, trauma, child neglect and @buse,traumatic experiences.

THERE WILL ALSO BE PART 2 TO THIS STORY, BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED SAID SO, AND MY JOB IS TO OBEY 🤩

-*2 weeks after the competition and the whole drama...-*

Drew's POV:

Great, just great. When I think I finally let go of Jake, history repeats itself. Daisy forced the club and Jake to have a sleepover with eachother, atleast Liam and Henry were there to accompany me. I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive this. As I entered the house and peaked at the wall, everyone was sitting on the floor. I found Jake actually began to talk to Liam again, as Henry listened, sitting in Liam's lap, smilling wholesomely. I smiled at this, until I looked at the club. They just stared at Jake with cold faces, I wish I could kick them in those faces, especially Hailey, she's the worst out of all of them. As I entered the living room, not trying to cause any attention, Liam failed in doing that and had to mention my visit. "Oi, Drew!" He waved, I sighed and waved back with a fake smile. I could see Jake's smile drop because Hailey pulled him back into there queue, as Henry looked at him with a sad face. They really are stealing him away from me, aren't they? I sat on the floor, with visible depression on my face. Liam placed a hand on my shoulder. "Hey... Jake grew the courage to talk with us again." Liam whispered, as the trio got there heads closer. My eyes went a little wide in suprise, I didn't expect Jake to talk to Liam and Henry by himself, I thought they called him. "Wait, really?!" I whispered yelled as I could see Zander roll his eyes at me, I gave him a cold expression and I turned back, smirking a bit. Zander just stared blankly at me with a questionable face and turned back.

Jake's POV:

This was the worst idea ever. Hailey isn't even letting me talk to them, I really want to, but I still haven't shown Drew any signs of feeling sorry, or guilty with what I did, guess I couldn't. I talked with Liam and Henry for a bit, and I was quite surprised by the fact that they're dating now, actually, I'm not, I secretly shipped them anyways, I just played dumb. As Drew walked in, I was about to smile, but was cut off by Hailey pulling my back in the group. "Jake, you need to let go..." She whispered at me. "Hailey's right, Jake. Those imbeciles mean no good to you." Zander whispered back, until I saw him look at Drew, who whisper yelled something, and he rolled his eyes, everyone only focused on Zander's face, but I just looked at Liam and Henry with questionable faces, Liam signalised back with a "I dunno what the fuck is going on" face. I observed that information "Jake, Jake!!" Hailey now yelled with a slightly louder tone. I turned back to Hailey with anger. "Oh my Rosy, WHAT?!" I accidentally yelled, all eyes were on me, just like in the old days, huh? Liam, Henry, and Drew had confusion on there faces. "You ALL KNOW how bad my attachment issues are! J—Just leave me alone!"

Narrator's POV:

Jake rose from the floor and ran off, Henry went after him. "Jake, stop!" Drew just stared at them, until he faced to club with the cold expression. "Look what you're doing, you're all too toxic for him!" Drew yelled as he rose from the floor and pointed at them. Zander rose from the floor with an "I had enough" face. "WE ARE TOO TOXIC?! WHAT ABOUT YOU ALL?!" Zander pointed at Drew. "YOU'VE BEEN TEACHING HIM TO BULLY US THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME!!" Zander yelled back. "ARE YOU ALL STUPID OR SOMETHING?! HE ALWAYS FELT BAD BULLYING YOU ALL!!" Drew yelled, as the whole room went silent. "Look, I'm not defending him, he obviously now knows who his real friends are..." Drew felt pain saying that, that was another word he again never knew he would ever say. Drew took the chance to walk away, until Liam stopped him.