Chapter 10

(Eve's Pov)

once they took Y/n I knew I had to help her. She looked scared and worried... How can I help her though? I told her not to worry. Well mouthed it to her. What do I do? Philza! Y/n's friend he can help, I think. I stood up from the flower field and began my journey. I walked through the forest. And finally made it out I then started walking back to his house. It was not very far away from the flower field. I then started walking down the path to his house. 

I finally made it to his house. I knocked on the door. I waited for a response and then the door opened it was not him though... He was tall and had pink hair it was long. And he wore a cape. He looked scary like he could kill me in one move. "Who are you," the guy said with annoyance. "E-Eve..." I say nothing that I sounded terrified. He eyed me for a while until someone showed up. "Oh, hey Eve" it was Philza. He raised an eyebrow. "Where is Y/n?" he said skeptical of me. "Two people took her and she seemed worried..."  I say. He went into thought. "Who is Y/n?" the pink-haired said. "Oh, she is the girl I told you about you will like her," Philza said the pink haired nodded. "What did they look like?" Philza says I look at him and say "One was two inches shorter than me but definitely taller than Y/n. He had brown hair and sheep horns. And another one was really tall. Black on one side white on another." He then looked like he knew who they were and said. "Tubbo and Ranboo but why would they take her?" Philza seemed to question. But he motioned me to come in. Pink-haired moved out of the way. I went inside and stood in the middle of the room. "Well... She said she got betrayed and she lost the trust of a lot of people..." I say he nods to my response. "She seemed so worried and scared that I told her she would not have to worry anymore," I add on to what I said. He nodded and said "I was worried for her before you came anyway..." I raised my eyebrow and he looked at me. The pinked haired looked at Philza and had a questionable look. "I promised her I would not tell anyone but. It is for her own good." Philza said what did he mean?

Philza motioned me to sit down. And I did the pink haired just stood there. "Y/n told me the way she got here." He started but I cut him off. "I am sorry to cut you off but got here?" I gave a questionable look. "Y/n is not from this world," he said which would explain why I had never met her any other time. I nodded and he continued. "The way she got here was because she killed herself." I froze and I could tell pink hair did as well. "And she said the only way back is to go the way she came. And that is to kill herself... I believe her on this her life before was not good I could tell." He said I had sadness drop over me. How bad could her life have been to drag her to that point... "And I am afraid that she is being driven more to kill herself..." he said. My eyes widened I felt so bad for her. Not even this world was working out for her. I need to help her I don't want to lose her. "We have to help her," I say. Philza nods and pink haired seemed to be in thought. "How do we help her?" he said I looked up to him and said, "We get her away from Tubbo and Ranboo I can tell they are not good news." "Alright, that will be easy." Pink haired said Philza nodded. We are going to get you back Y/n!

(Y/n's Pov) 

I was in the living room with Micheal. Trying to figure out how to get out of this house. I don't have any more crutches the sad part about it. Now I am stuck. Maybe I should gain their trust and my leg would be healed by then. I looked around the living room. And I then saw Tubbo come back with the promised waffles. At least I am getting waffles out of this. He handed me a waffle. And I took a bite instantly eating the waffle. Tubbo giggled "You really like waffles," he said. I nodded still chewing on my waffle. Tubbo smiled at my response. "See it really is not bad?" he said he was asking about the whole idea of keeping me locked in this house.  I looked another way still mad at them. He sighs and says "It is ok you come around sometime" I grumble. And he hugs me. Ranboo was in the kitchen making more waffles. Micheal left and went to go see the waffles. I crisscrossed my legs on the couch while Tubbo put his head on my shoulder. I sighed wishing someone would come save me.